xsi eg hatchback

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

im sure i have exhausted all other means to find this info. so here we go. on hmotorsonline they have a 92-93 integra xsi complete change over. thay also have b16sir2. i have a 92 hb and was wondering would the xsi be do able in my car or am i missing something. they reason i ask is that it is about a 500$ difference

Its possible to fit into your car but it would be a little more money than a Sir 2 would cost. Reason being, the Intergra XSI changeover is the B17 Vtec motor equipped with a Cable transmission, your car accepts hydrolic trannies. You could also just purchase the longblock and then get a B series hydro tranny.

Originally posted by MXDesa@Feb 22 2004, 09:21 PM
Reason being, the Intergra XSI changeover is the B17 Vtec motor equipped with a Cable transmission,

B17A1 is a USDM only motor, the JDM XSi/RSi has a B16A, but it is cable equipped.

i knew i wouldnt be that easy. thanks for showin me the difference. i goin to order the sir2 on mon.
im so excited goin for 72hb to 170hb yahhhh

Doesn't Steve include a cable to hydraulic conversion for a small fee on those swaps? I'm pretty sure someone I talked to said he did.

Back