You know what I love about my job?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.

hosmer

I made the millionth post
VIP
People come in and get pissed at me because I don't speak spanish

I just had a guy come in carring an inside door handle.
Can't tell me what kind of car its from
Can't tell me what year it is
Can't tell me which door its for

and gets pissed becasue I don't understand him, storms out, and slams the door behind him (muttering in spanish on the way out)....

what the fuck.............2 PHONE CALLS AND YOU'RE BACK ON THAT BOAT BUDDY!

Put a sign up that says "If you don't speak english, get back on the boat."

And make it in multiple languages.

some of us fly....and even run here ....

Quoted post[/post]]
Learn Spanish.

Isnt that Americas second language anyways??
Like French is up here?

alot of americans forget that america is a melting pot....anyway most gringos dont have the mental capacity to learn another language.......but i do agree that if you live in a place then you should learn the language...i did...BTW spanish people are taking over.....

It's getting to be that way. However, with canaduh it's different because the French have been there as long as anybody.

I'm not saying that all foreigners are bad - just most of them.

I can't stand people that come into the country illegally (or legally for that matter) and then expect everyone to conform to them.

If you want to live here, learn the goddamn language. You don't see me going around to other countries and getting all pissedoff when people don't speak english!

Higher level jobs require you to know the second language.
or its "prefered" or is an "asset"

Im on workopolis wayyy too much.....

Quoted post[/post]]

alot of americans forget that america is a melting pot....anyway most gringos dont have the mental capacity to learn another language.......but i do agree that if you live in a place then you should learn the language...i did...BTW spanish people are taking over.....
Yes... starting in my neighborhood at Home Depot... if you need i can go video tape them standing there.
It's so sickening here now :cry: :cry:

America doesn't have a 2nd language...

I don't care if you're an immigrant
I don't care if you don't speak English

But DO NOT get pissed at me because I don't speak your language

Quoted post[/post]]
Learn Spanish.

Like French is up here?

There's no national language, so there's no first or second language; this is where all the controversy lies. Although English was not ever declared the official language of this nation, it was inferred by all the pioneers of this country. Now some people are using the loop hole that the United States does not have an official language, and trying to make the country a bilingual country rather than just learning and understanding the inferred language.

Horseshit.

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Learn Spanish.

Like French is up here?

It's not:

"Most gringos dont have the mental capacity to learn another language"

but rather, this is OUR fucking country, and we are sick and tired of the fucking foreigners coming over here not trying to assimilate.

Second of all, yes, the mexicans are taking over (especially in southern california) and it is a SERIOUS problem. They breed out of control, when they move into our neighborhoods, they blast their mariachi music at 500 decibels, they live 20 deep in a 4 bedroom house, rent out the garage and own about 10 different pieces of shit cars that they litter the streets with.

Now I will concede that it does not describe ALL mexican families, but the majority of white people dont realize it, and as such, whenever one moves into our neighborhoods, the property values go WAY down.

As part of my non-violent protest, I started a list a few months ago, and I have begun to boycott every single corporation that PANDERS to the mexican culture by making advertisements and other bullshit in spanish.

My latest addition is Pizza Hut. On my pizza hut box there was this HUGE mural of "Celebrate Hispanic Heritage Month".

Fucking crock of shit.

Go the fuck back to mexico if you are so proud of being "latino".

fucking reverse racists if I ever seen it....

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
America doesn't have a 2nd language...

I don't care if you're an immigrant
I don't care if you don't speak English

But DO NOT get pissed at me because I don't speak your language

word up...i agree....
You would feEl alot different if you lived in a border state..
I DO CARE that you're an immigrant, fucking GO HOME JESUS CHRIST!
I DO CARE that you can't speak english!
Go ahead and get mad at me, with your gay snake skin boots or sandals, cowboy hat, matching belt buckle and 8 brass teeth, i learned your language for 2 years, now it's your turn.
+GRRRRR

Quoted post[/post]]

It's not:

"Most gringos dont have the mental capacity to learn another language"

but rather, this is OUR fucking country, and we are sick and tired of the fucking foreigners coming over here not trying to assimilate.

Second of all, yes, the mexicans are taking over (especially in southern california) and it is a SERIOUS problem. They breed out of control, when they move into our neighborhoods, they blast their mariachi music at 500 decibels, they live 20 deep in a 4 bedroom house, rent out the garage and own about 10 different pieces of shit cars that they litter the streets with.

Now I will concede that it does not describe ALL mexican families, but the majority of white people dont realize it, and as such, whenever one moves into our neighborhoods, the property values go WAY down.
I am TOTALLY feelin that^^^^^^^^^^^^^^.
<-phoenix
10/11 people around here are non english speakers.
I am #11.
[ i am half mexican not racist, you just can't understand unless you're here ]

i dont know anything about mexicans..

..btw this country is not ours, or any type of persons...if you look at history...this country was founded by people escaping what you just stated.....dont forget that everyone that is here...ultimately is foreign.......and the mexicans had been living in that part of the country hundreds of years before "americans" decided that it was theirs....but thats another subject

as Stormtroopers Of Death (one of my favorite thrash metal bands) would say "Speak English Or Die!" heres the lyrics for your enjoyment:

song: Speak English Or Die
artist: Stormtroopers Of Death

You come into this country
You can't get real jobs
Boats and boats and boats of you
Go home you fuckin' slobs
Selling hot dogs on the corner
Selling papers in the street
Pushing, pulling, digging, sweating
Where you come from must be beat

[CHORUS]
You always make us wait
You're the ones we hate
You can't communicate
Speak English Or Die

You don't know what I want
You don't know what I need
Why must I repeat myself
Can't you fuckin' read?
Nice fuckin' accents
Why can't you speak like me
What's that dot on you head,
Do you use it to see??

[CHORUS-MOSH PART-CHORUS]

i got the song on mp3 if anyone wants it...

**edit** no i aint racist...

Not only that, but whenever I bring a girl over to my house (a white girl, and a pretty good looking one at that)

no less than 5 dirty mexicans standing outside their houses start looking like some food-deprived savages in the middle of the jungle at her.

Then they start in on the rude and obscene comments.

Until the other neighbors warned them about the "crazy fucking white guy who carries a loaded .40 on his person at all times".

Funny, but that is the only language that these second class citizens seem to understand.

Mexicans have NO class whatsoever. They do not conduct themselves with class. The only way you can make a mexican conduct himself with even a small bit of "class" is to threaten them.

How is a mexican like a cueball? The harder you hit them, the more english they pick up :p

Im sorry but this is turning kinda racist...

Im sure if u saw a family of one mother and 3 kids trying to ask you for directions to somewhere in a language u didnt understand, ud try and help out.. RIGHT?
or even if it was a man, who was atleast trying to communicate right? I think its hard for some famlies who are looking for a better life.. Im sure they dont just migrate somewhere and be like hey lets live like shit... they want the best for themselves too.

MAYBE......................
Just maybe
SOME ARENT AS FORTUNATE AS YOU ARE...

p.s. Im sure u wouldnt like it if America became oh lets say a communist country and etcc... etc... and you had to migrate to lets say .. africa and noone understood you..

U know where Im going with this..

Im done being the UN rep here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back