You know what I love about my job?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
dude it seems like you have a complex....what you just stated is dumb.imo...i used to live in a part of town full of rednecks and they did the same shit youre talking about....people are people.... latin,asian or european....you find the same kind of people everywhere

They are taking the easy road out.

Why not STAY IN MEXICO and revolt against their corrupt government then make Mexico a place I would want to illegally cross the border to live in.

No.

Why because America makes live too easy on them.

Quoted post[/post]]
Woah, a pretty good amount of ignorance being slung around in here.
It's like i said, you just CAN'T understand unless you live here.
I am half mexican, but it's just disgusting here now.
You seriously Can't imagine how life is here.
They get on welfare (FREEEEE housing, food diapers etc) legal or NOT.
They get AZ Driver's licenses and use MEXICO license plates to avoid insurance and or registration fees.
I'm not blaming just them, it's also AZ's fancy government and other factors.
But i DO blame them for THEIR actions.
I might go make a video...
[ There is currently A live car Chase going on here. o0o. ]
:)

I don't care if they come here. Just do it legally, and at least learn enough of the language for basic communication.

And don't go around acting like America owes you one just because you're mexican.

> And the comment about mexicans harassing the girl - yeah that happened to me and my girl once. I hasn't happened again though. Sometimes you need to make an example out of one of them.

EDIT: And by "them" I mean people who like to think they can get away with that shit.

OMG, there are like 12 people in this thread right now..

I had a mexican ask me in very broken english:

"I no understand why you no have learn my language, I have learn your english, it not fair"

I looked him square in the eye and told him very clearly and plainly:

"You are fucking stupid. You come to this country, you speak this country's language. I'm not in fucking mexico"

He just looked at me, kinda shocked.. but didn't say another word.

the great thing about this country is that you can speak any language that you want.........and you can move here and start a new life with out explaining your self to no one.....i think if you dont like it..YOU can move.......maybe to the moon....every one there speaks your language

Someone please answer my question:

If mexico is such a bad place, why don't the mexican people REVOLT against their government and make it a better place?

Why are they taking the easy road out (and yes, i realize they live like shit in america, but as compared to what they had in mexico....it's a friggen palace.)

Fuck it

I'm moving to Austrailia

btw spanish is spoken in many more countries that english is.....and mexico is not the only spanish speaking country....i'm puerto rican...and in pr they speak spanish but guess what....i'm american from birth....

Quoted post[/post]]
OMG, there are like 12 people in this thread right now..

I had a mexican ask me in very broken english:

"I no understand why you no have learn my language, I have learn your english, it not fair"

I looked him square in the eye and told him very clearly and plainly:

"You are fucking stupid. You come to this country, you speak this country's language. I'm not in fucking mexico"

He just looked at me, kinda shocked.. but didn't say another word.

U didnt have to be so rude about it..

next thing u know ur wondering why your car has a couple flat tires, and all you can see is shiney silver lines across your hood and doors.

Karma man.. karma

Quoted post[/post]]

If mexico is such a bad place, why don't the mexican people REVOLT against their government and make it a better place?

Why are they taking the easy road out (and yes, i realize they live like shit in america, but as compared to what they had in mexico....it's a friggen palace.)
the answer is way over your head...i dont think you would understand....

short answer....call your state rep and ask him/her

basically the entire southern coast of the US is a bunch of dif little countries.
southern FL = cuba
southern LA = haiti
southern TX = mexico

it sucks, i live in FL and cant even stand going down south. went to busch gardens in tampa and over half the billboards are in spanish. waiting in lines at the rides all you hear is spanish over the loudspeakers. its bullshit, the further south you go the worse it gets.

i live in a pretty upscale subdivison on the beach. rent for these houses are from 900-3k a month. when we first moved in i was perplexed to see mexicans living next door. i realize some mexicans have money, but not these kind of mexicans. these are like the construction worker type mexicans, at night they all sit on the front porch drinking beer.
in the 3 months ive lived here ive seen no less then 5 dif mexican guys and 2 dif girls, along with random kids that all apparently live in this house. and its not like they are visiting because you see all of the off and on every day.
3br 2 ba house and like 10 people live there, probably all splitting rent so they can afford it.

canada becomes more tempting every year. canada = no mexicans, pretty much no minorities period. and thats why there crim rate is a fraction of ours.
call me ignorant or racist or whatever i dont give a shit.

Quoted post[/post]]
btw spanish is spoken in many more countries that english is.....and mexico is not the only spanish speaking country....i'm puerto rican...and in pr they speak spanish but guess what....i'm american from birth....
I'm not sure that it matters, you should LEARN THE LANGUAGE BEEEEFFFOOOORRREEEE you get here.
I work with 90% Mexicans, 80% know english.. some of them have been in Arizona for longer than i have been alive. 20 years of America and they don't know anything still????????????
No, it's ridiculous.
I also work with people who took ENGLISH classes in MEXICO so they could better adapt when they got their GC's
I respect anyone TRYING to learn, but not people who EXPECT ME TO KNOW THEIR language.

i live in a pretty upscale subdivison on the beach. rent for these houses are from 900-3k a month. when we first moved in i was perplexed to see mexicans living next door. i realize some mexicans have money, but not these kind of mexicans. these are like the construction worker type mexicans, at night they all sit on the front porch drinking beer.
in the 3 months ive lived here ive seen no less then 5 dif mexican guys and 2 dif girls, along with random kids that all apparently live in this house. and its not like they are visiting because you see all of the off and on every day.
3br 2 ba house and like 10 people live there, probably all splitting rent so they can afford it.

i feel the same way about all the stupid rednecks that have moved into my high class neighbor hood.....but thats just life...we have to deal with it....

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]

"Way over my head" ?? who the fuck are you ?

So I should call a politician and sit down and be prepared to swallow a bunch of propaganda and bullshit?

The politicians are partially responsible for the infestation of mexicans out in the west. Bush panders to Fox on an almost daily basis and every politician realizes that mexicans vote and they would hate to lose the mexican vote.

Great, sell my fucking city/state/country out just to further your own political career.

I understand the situation quite well.

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
I'm not sure that it matters, you should LEARN THE LANGUAGE BEEEEFFFOOOORRREEEE you get here.
I work with 90% Mexicans, 80% know english.. some of them have been in Arizona for longer than i have been alive. 20 years of America and they don't know anything still????????????
No, it's ridiculous.
I also work with people who took ENGLISH classes in MEXICO so they could better adapt when they got their GC's
I respect anyone TRYING to learn, but not people who EXPECT ME TO KNOW THEIR language.

if you read my other posts i tottaly agree with you...the least people can do is learn the language....

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]

"Way over my head" ?? who the fuck are you ?

a person replying to your dumb comments....you act like america is a place for english speakers only......thats dumb.....

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
No, it's ridiculous.

if you read my other posts i tottaly agree with you...the least people can do is learn the language....
Oh, i know,...
I was furthering validating your opinions with mine :laugh:

Quoted post[/post]]
Woah, a pretty good amount of ignorance being slung around in here.
yep. you guys are trying to make comments to bring people down, but you have no valid points to what you are saying. you say you hate them nd the stuff they wear, the language they speak, and the fact that they have a bunch of trash cars, and stuff like that. thats fuckin ignorance. Racism is ignorance. you hate another race of people merely because you don't understand them or their culture. seriously, bive some real reasons why you hate somebody. i'm not trying to encourage hate, but i am trying to make the idiots realize that there is no real reason behind it.

Yes i live in SoCal, in the closest city, pretty much, to the mexican border. the amount of other races here is huge. a lot of Hispanic, and a lot of asian people, and a lot of white people too. those are the main groups, though of course there are many others. So save the "you don't understand what its like likving around these people" shit from me.

get a life. get fuckin educated.; if you are going to stereotype people and be racist, then you must be some toothles fuckin hillbilly, with a shack back in the woods, drivin your beat up ass dodge powerwagon witht he gun rack in the window, to a your job working with uncle jimbo on his pig farm everyday.

yea it sounds stupid, but so does the shit you are saying

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back