Your ride thread

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

my EK9 and 06 subaru legacy

Attachments

• SDC10293.JPG
    SDC10293.JPG
    1 MB · Views: 255
  • SDC10291.JPG
    SDC10291.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 235
  • SDC10295.JPG
    SDC10295.JPG
    888.8 KB · Views: 201
  • SDC10298.JPG
    SDC10298.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 251
My daily driver, 87 crx SI have owned sense 1989.
HPIM1497.JPG

My 87 Straman crx Si spyder(oem option 1 of 310), shares about 20% of the daily driving duties.

HPIM2489.jpg

My new project for the comming summer, 84 Straman crx spyder (oem option)
HPIM1860.jpg

All the fun stops when someone shows up with a starman.......... And then the party starts!!!
nice rex dude!

Sick pic in the first page Chaz. And mdpseg your teg looks good. Dang all your guys rides puts mine to shame hard core.

hehe it looks a lil like a snow rabbit. :D

you putting the trim back on or are you gonna shave the sides?

sorry bout that last post, sumthing is messed up on my laptop with the copy and pasting..
myintegra.jpg

img002.jpg

img007.jpg

Nice, its the same kinda teg i want, well maybe a JDM front but thats asking alot.

Really all im looking for in another teg would be a plain black GSR. JDM or not, low km, something fresh and not OBD0 for god sakes lol. I love my DA, but not the little annoyances of being 18 years old (seals, leaks and creaks).

How long did you have thet Teg for, like 2 weeks?:rolleyes:

Nooooooo, I had it for THREE weeks!!:p Looking at my ins. policy I aparently had it for 3 months. When the weather clears up, I'll post its replacment. By the way, you have a PM.

lol yea, thats why i got this , 99gsr turned into a type r.. lol i picked it up for 10k and it only has 53,xxx on the dash

Good, i got mine cause i wanted a honda that wasent a civic lol, the private add said JDM B16A SiR 2 w/ new J1 tranny, 98k on engine, no rust! My parents were like......90 thats a little old...... seems kinda risky. They took one look and they changed their minds.

Good, i got mine cause i wanted a honda that wasent a civic lol, the private add said JDM B16A SiR 2 w/ new J1 tranny, 98k on engine, no rust! My parents were like......90 thats a little old...... seems kinda risky. They took one look and they changed their minds.

lol yea, my parents were like that about my crx i had.. then they were scared that i was gonna get killed in that car because of how small it is... so they buy me a 99.5 vw golf, i gave it back to them, bought the integra..

Back