06 si pics

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Sadly yes, and the older Corollas (AE86 chassis and previous) are addictive as hell. I HATE Corollas. But only because I like them so much.

Originally posted by dohch22a4@Aug 25 2005, 08:47 PM
Sadly yes, and the older Corollas (AE86 chassis and previous) are addictive as hell. I HATE Corollas. But only because I like them so much.
[post=545395]Quoted post[/post]​

AHh i forgot about the AE86, THe people on the site though have those mid 90's ones that my grandma drives.

Originally posted by dmmd3@Aug 25 2005, 05:45 PM
Theres people who mod corrolas? lol.
[post=545393]Quoted post[/post]​

Haha, I was thinking the same thing! Its like streetkiaz all over again :p

decent, but I'll just pull a Calesta and buy a used s2k for the price. :) So smooth...

most new honda have to take a while to gro on me but this one is nice. its going to be nice in a few years to be able to pick up a k with lsd from a junk yard

Its a mini new accord. But holy hard to access motor. Luckily with a new car you shouldn't be going under the hood too much. I'm not a fan of digital speedo's, but if the percentage of the population is anything like this sight I'm sure its a well liked thing by all.

Overall Score = 8.5 (losing points for the digital speedo and cramped engine bay)

i didnt like the carbon fiber hood (the black one n e way), but i would DEFINITELY MAKE THAT CAR MINE...anyone seen an MSRP projection yet?

GIMMIE THE Si!!! (coming from the civic hater)

I just read that there is a 5% INCREASE in weight on all models.. That makes for a 2727 lbs of car for the engine to pull. that is coming up on a 1/2 ton heavier than my crx.

Well i might go to this year SEMA show to see the 06 civic si. i'll be sure to grab some pics of my own if they let me :ph34r: . if i do i'll post them up.

Originally posted by erikespo@Aug 31 2005, 02:03 AM
I just read that there is a 5% INCREASE in weight on all models.. That makes for a 2727 lbs of car for the engine to pull. that is coming up on a 1/2 ton heavier than my crx.
[post=547706]Quoted post[/post]​

jesus thats heavy for a 4cyl to be hauling around

Back