1980 2nd gen civic b16 swap

how do you like the bigger cvcc motor?

• Total voters

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Wow, I wanna see how it tracks with those new shoes!

anywhere you can find inspiration is a place you should spend more time. You did something not a whole lot of people have done and I don't know about the rest of the guys on this site but I personally wanna see what else you can do. Cause that car is SICK!

anywhere you can find inspiration is a place you should spend more time. You did something not a whole lot of people have done and I don't know about the rest of the guys on this site but I personally wanna see what else you can do. Cause that car is SICK!
something els for ya my brother and i are working on
carjeep.jpg

jeep1.jpg

jeep3.jpg

ROCK CRAWL

ya its inline with extra rumble lol it was fun as hell to build and better to drive in. sorry the pics are crappy but it was off my phone didnt have the kod..on hand

sorry guys its on a nother site on the specs its notta honda sooo HP has nothing to do with it its all TQ with rock crawl but" with a lill HP
its not my jeep its my brothers i had to help with the welds on the 4 link exe....
ya gatta look for it if ya wanna know more cuz its not mine
its what els i do is all !!!i do more than honda, its all about the toy's..

No kidding it would be like damn we have lost every race...wait I have a bright idea...we can take off on green and just steer straight into who were racing run their ass over and win! Whats the best time in the cvcc?

Back