1993 civic hatch w/ gsr

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

supertones31

Hey, selling my baby to go to college, this is what its got, and the link is where the pics are..

B18c, w/ 60k miles pulled from a wrecked '97 GSR
GSR brakes and computer
AEM intake
Thermal exhaust
JIC suspension FLT-A2 -
momo steering wheel
fidanza flywheel
kevlar pressure plate
JDM type r 4-1 header
camber kit
walbro fuel pump
skunk2 intake manifold
short shifter
16” rota slipstreams w/ lip. 161 made
Pioneer cd player

http://www.beatingstick.net/pat/civic

e-mail me to set up an appointment to see the car or for any other questions..thanks
-Jason

<_< Talk about some crappy repetitive pictures. Dude your trying to sell the whole car not just the damn panels and wheels for crying out loud. How about some interior shots and some entire body shots from multiple angles, not just a part of a panel (unless showing damage). I'm just showing a little constructive criticism thats all. B)

Originally posted by jdmeg6@Jun 28 2005, 10:53 PM
<_< Talk about some crappy repetitive pictures. Dude your trying to sell the whole car not just the damn panels and wheels for crying out loud. How about some interior shots and some entire body shots from multiple angles, not just a part of a panel (unless showing damage). I'm just showing a little constructive criticism thats all. B)
[post=517781]Quoted post[/post]​

i tried to take a pic from every angle so you could see the whole effing thing, the interior isnt much to look at, it's stripped, 2seats, cd player, momo steering wheel, no backseats, not much to look at...if you want pics of the inside, e-mail me and ill send you some, but it's just like any other stripped interior..

This thread belongs in our Vehicles for sale forum, please reference this topic there.

:driver:
:moved:

Thanks

Moderating Team

Back