1995 B18c1 Into A 2000 Civic Ex

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

The Mole

i found obd2 ver. 1 diagrams, but nothing for the second version (99-00) any one know or have a diagram of this wiring

thanks in advance

chris

what you need is an obd2-1 converter harness. the plugs are not used on the obd1 b18c1 anyway.
run the p72 ecu from the obd 1 gsr into this harness. plug it in. add the wire for the knock sensor- and the IAB.
also- do the oppoiste of this: https://hondaswap.com/swap/viewer.php?id=51 since you are putting an obd1 motor into a 6th gen chassis

i know all that, i know what im doing, i have just never had a 2000 civic in my garage for a swap....i knoiw what wires i have to run,
but i need a pin out or a diagram of the ecu plugs, cause they are different than the 96-98 plugs...i found that diagram but it doesnt help

edit:just because it says im a noob on this board, it dont mean shit, so dont try to explain to me like im a newb

i need to call chet (site owner) and tell him to get rid of the newb thing for me :)

Originally posted by The Mole@Jan 9 2003, 10:06 AM
i know all that, i know what im doing, i have just never had a 2000 civic in my garage for a swap....i knoiw what wires i have to run,
but i need a pin out or a diagram of the ecu plugs, cause they are different than the 96-98 plugs...i found that diagram but it doesnt help

edit:just because it says im a noob on this board, it dont mean shit, so dont try to explain to me like im a newb

i need to call chet (site owner) and tell him to get rid of the newb thing for me :)

u just owned yourself with the "n00b, but I know shit"...Brian (pissedoffsol) is the owner! And the n00b dissappears when you have 25+ posts. What a n00b.

Originally posted by prawjEKt Cx@Jan 10 2003, 12:34 AM
save yourself a headache...buy an obd2.a to obd2.b jumper

oh shit, i missed the topic where he said it was a 1995 b18c1.. forget what i said eariler you brought up 96-98 and i thought that was the car you were working with with a 2000 c1, i'm tired... my bad for the wrong advice... do exactly what pissed off sol said with converting it to obd1

Back