1995 Civic Ex Coupe

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

phen2g

Looking for ideas that i can do with this car.
Tell me what you would do?

i think the front is perfect. probably not going to do anything. if i am though it would be to put fog lights on this guy.

I need a side skirt for this car. going to paint the black thing on the side all white too. also need rims on this guy.

im going to take the civic sticker off. Looks ugly.i need a rear bumper and thinking about getting a HKS exhaust too.

might put a passwordjdm intake on this guy.

ls webs or some si's, good tires. brembo brakes and hawk hp pads. get a good suspension and leave it alone.

don't waste time with an intake, it MIGHT give you 2hp. save for a turbo or b18b swap.

This is just me. But I would go with e Megan Racing Set up. Headers, Hi Flow cat and exauhst ya that sounds good to :), would also agree with 95coupe as well :)

that car looks like shit,sell it(ill buy) or tade my 91 crx for it?

Stop trying to get a Buitful baby stock EX lol! Cars got lots of potenchial, hope thats spelt right.. :p

ahah not selling this baby, body wise, what would you do?

ahah not selling this baby, body wise, what would you do?

I wouldn't do anything with it "body wise". What kind of answer are you looking for here? Put a body kit on it? Euro lights? What?

And good luck painting those rubber side moldings...

Body-wise, leave it the way it is.
Wrong The bumper dosent match the hood and the fender dosent match the door. I would start by geting all body panels to match and then clean the hell out of that engine bay. Remove unneeded inspection/parking stickers from the windshield and remove the dealer badge from the decklid

yea..lots of thieves out there..so not going to make this car too flashy,.i am thinking about getting a body kit for this car though..and yes,the engine is hella rusty..and i am going to lower it when the spring comes..

yea..lots of thieves out there..so not going to make this car too flashy,.i am thinking about getting a body kit for this car though..and yes,the engine is hella rusty..and i am going to lower it when the spring comes..

What kind of body kit are you thinking of?

Back