1995 Integra GS-R Garage Sale

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

my95teg

All partrs are from a 1995 ingtegra 2dr unless stated otherwise.

All the money for this sale is going towards a fire supression system and other fire protective gear for my time attack car, one of my fellow racers is in critical condition burn unit in Phoenix, AZ after his car caught fire durring the at the Modified Tuner Shootout yesterday. So while I am somewhat flexible on the prices, please don't lowball me with an insulting offer

complete set of leather seats, front and rear, grey in color these seats are pretty used, the drivers seat needs to be recovered at the very least. $300

rear cloth seats (black) $100

rear inner quarter panel plastics for both sides (black and light grey) $50 each

for the lower plastics, $20 for each of the 1/4 window plastics

rear trunk trim (black) $20

rear hatch trim (black and light grey) $45

driver and pass airbags (black) $150 for both

rear parcel shelf (black) $60

seatbelts (black) make offer

headliner (grey) $60

sunvisors (grey) $25 each

complete sunroof assy, $200

OEM catback $50

OEM airbox $25

OEM Resonater box $35

OEM exhaust manifold $25

Tanabe catback $100

GSR gauge cluster $65

Custom fiberglass speaker box for a 2dr GSR, it fits in the spare tire well, fits 2
12" subs in a flush mount configuration. I paid 1500 to have this made, asking $350 obo

A/C compressor, $35

A/C condenser, $45

reciever/dryer, $20

rear speaker brackets, $20

Gsr gauge cluster, $45

B16a2 shortblock, $250

random EF engine parts, 97 accord intake box and resonator

I also have for sale the other random interior parts out of my 1995 integra except for the dash, center console, and door panels. All parts have normal wear and tear on them
Make me an offer, pictures available apon request

I am located in the Seattle area, and would perfer not to ship
PM or Text 425 418 9871

Please no texts after 8:00pm

Back