1997 Prelude

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Ali3nation

Is ther any turbo kits for a 1997 prelude SH. i've looked and it seems like there is hardly any. if i was to buy a prelude 97+ do you suggest i should get the SH model or the regular one?

SH is a waste of money ... your paying extra for a LSDtype thing that really doesnt work too well.... just get a regular prelude and put a Quaife in it with the money that you save

:werd: :withstupid: ATTS is overrated. It's electronic, and if it fuxors itself up you'll just have to go messing with it.

A Quaife LSD has a lifetime warranty. :D

inlinepro.com makes h-series manifolds.

get a kit, and use that manifold, and then get some custom piping

What about a t3/t04e? I know B doesnt like them but why not again? I dont remember, but something boost too early and bogging. I thought early boost was good. I dont think i know what im talking about so help me out here. I just like the idea of the set-up w/ the 2.2. And what about the gear ratios being ideal for turbo in that car taking into account when full boost hits (RPM) and the lower (comparatively) redline? :blink:

i am running a T3/T4E with .63 a/r on my H22 and it works perfect at 10lbs of boost. full boost is at 3300rpm and it has plenty of top end. i'm putting down 325HP with it.

it works very well with B18's also. i'd recommend .58 a/r for this application, but the .63 will work fine. people complaining of bogging with it either have to big of an exhaust wheel or MORE LIKELY haven't tuned there car properly.

Damn man...325 on ur prelude.....fvck...that would kill anything around here...chack that..mutilate..U got that much horsepower by adding a turbo to ur h22...what other mods do u have...that are extreme or that it....thanks for u reply when u do reply.

Originally posted by trickeng@Jan 10 2003, 07:32 AM
i am running a T3/T4E with .63 a/r on my H22 and it works perfect at 10lbs of boost. full boost is at 3300rpm and it has plenty of top end. i'm putting down 325HP with it.

it works very well with B18's also. i'd recommend .58 a/r for this application, but the .63 will work fine. people complaining of bogging with it either have to big of an exhaust wheel or MORE LIKELY haven't tuned there car properly.

What else have you done to your H22 and where are you from?

Back