2 problems. civic dx

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

can i suggest a few things? it would look alot better if it looked more like a civic type r. like front bumper, and get rid of side mildings, and spoiler. i'd keep it man it looks in good shape

dude no offence, but the 99-00 front end conversion is ugly as fuck.

and if i got rid of the side moldings there would be holes....

i think im done with any modifications on this car, like i said... i want to fix it and sell it.

why make it look like a type R with a sohc?

i think my car looks good the way it is. thanks.

lol put bondo in the holes and paint it. and upgrade your motor. idk just a suggestion. what you plan on getting?

im not going to turn my car into a rice-mobile.

ill prolly get a VW or audi

i want a luxury fast car. not a loud ass rice burner.

?? why does it have to be loud, anyway forget it goodluck, idk how to help

Its not a bad car dude. Change out the dizzy and see if fixes your misfire. Check voltage to the fuel pump where the connector meets the pump, im not sure on the civic hatch but for an integra you apparently have to take out the back seat to access. If not take it to a shop or honda and get them to check the injectors and pump. Might cost a little but it would be fixed proper and like you said you have parts so it wouldnt be expensive.

Also the audi's and VW's might be sweet, but are expensive and oh so heavy.

yeah vw are cheap they dont make power, and there heavy. but i guess they have both luxury and some power.

yea you can, the only diff is plugs, or if you have vtec i beleive. but as for misfiring, you should check your injectors, and your cel should not be flashing,. do both ecu's do the same thing? what codes do you have. and dizzy's on honda's are cheap so you know, its always good to have a backup. or coil's

I had to pay $400 for just the dizzy on my old rex plus the cost of the cap and most of the componants.:huh: It was a new one, but it was still pretty expensive.

No, through my mechanics. Mine had a lifetime warranty too. I needed right then at the time, so I didn't have time to wait a millions years for the package to get here.

well that sucks lol you should have went to a junk yard and picked up a coil, thats the first thing that goes, i already blew 2 and i only had my car for like 6 months

should change cap and rotor at least once a year, but usually after 6 months theres corrosion.

Anyone know i site i can get such parts, without the huge dealer price? Or should i just buy the new distributor?

go to a junkyard!! wear big pockets, and walk out with it, thats what i do,
but ebay has brand new for 130 shipped. i'd do that.

Well the site above is a little more but i can get it same day or within 3. Need to take a trip to the yard anyway for a steering wheel and blower motor.

i wouldnt spend more then 130 on a dis. look on craigslist.com

Back