2000 Ninja 250 8k miles $1250?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

what do you have and how do you like it?
I have an 06 suzuki boulevard m50, I love it but some unforseen medical bills are making me make a choice between my mustang and the bike. Can't fit the wife and kid on a bike so the decision is kinda a no brainer.
null-20.jpg

null-22.jpg

Great looking Bonneville. I've always liked them.

I was actually thinking about picking up a bike this summer. I was looking at Cleveland Cycles too, and weirdly enough, my neighbor just said he wants to get rid of his daughter's Ninja 250. Might have to jump on it.

this thing is pretty tempting on the eyes
2010 with 1900 miles for $3300
bit more than i would like to throw at a commuter bike but it sure does look nice
after tax season i'm gonna have to go to the local shop and sit on one of these and see if my shoulder can handle riding leaned forward.
i'll just keep daydreaming until then. haven't ruled out the rebel 250 yet either... or some type of supermoto, just to see how it feels to sit on.

00g0g_dtv0X4knWWd_600x450.jpg

almost the cost of a new one because it is almost new, don't you think?
new is $4500

if you mean a lot more bike as in bigger cc's, thats not really what i'm looking for
i'm not going to ride a 600+ sport bike
the last bike i had was a liter and i just don't need that in my life right now lol
might not be the best bang for the buck, but it is nice to look at, at least to me.
still leaving all my options open

almost the cost of a new one because it is almost new, don't you think?
new is $4500

if you mean a lot more bike as in bigger cc's, thats not really what i'm looking for
i'm not going to ride a 600+ sport bike
the last bike i had was a liter and i just don't need that in my life right now lol
might not be the best bang for the buck, but it is nice to look at, at least to me.
still leaving all my options open
Price went up then- I thought they were starting at $3999

I bought my 06 sv650s for $3500 (I think...) with 1280 miles on it. Since my car accident, I haven't been able to ride it. I deregistered it, because it doesn't do me any good sitting there, and it's paid for, so it doesn't cost me anything besides a gallon of gas every year to keep it running.

You could totally find an SV for 3k. They're all over the place.

Still keeping my eyes open and waiting.
This week I should be able to get to the local dealer to sit on some machines and see how the shoulder feels, that will really determine things going forward.

Back