2006edm civic fifth gear

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

pretty badass with all those features. i still dont like the shape of the car tho...

To bad we dont get the hatchback version here. I like it.

And for those of you that dont know, our District manager came to our dealership to show us the second version of the SI. Yup folks in 2007, there will be a four door SI. Still a concept at the moment but, chances are it will make it to production.

wonderful :p. 4dr SI is just a horrible thought, it really kills the "sport" unless its all wheel drive and a valid competator for a WRX.

:werd: Not really a fan of the shape either but all & all a pretty kewl car. Anyone start crying when he smashed his head against the Honda emblem in the front?? :shrug2:

Well the 4Dr SI isn't even being given a all wheel drive platform, it will however have the potent K20 thats in the 2Dr version. Acura is releasing a 4 cylinder Turbo engine that will be available in the MDX and minivan they are releasing. Its gonna be the first forced induction engine honda has brought to the U.S.A. and might be a preview of more to come, who knows.... Hmmmmm Great Swap time...

... You mean... I can swap... a 5 speed diesel... in my ED Civic.... Ultimate economy... Oh my god... My nipples are hard.

Only Top gear can mention something about "A large 'h' in a pedestrian's forehead" and then watch his head come in, smack it, and hit the ground. I was rolling.

Quoted post[/post]]
Well the 4Dr SI isn't even being given a all wheel drive platform, it will however have the potent K20 thats in the 2Dr version. Acura is releasing a 4 cylinder Turbo engine that will be available in the MDX and minivan they are releasing. Its gonna be the first forced induction engine honda has brought to the U.S.A. and might be a preview of more to come, who knows.... Hmmmmm Great Swap time...

this 2.3 K-series turbo will be in the 2007 RDX. the van and current sport ute will not be getting it.

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]

this 2.3 K-series turbo will be in the 2007 RDX. the van and current sport ute will not be getting it.
Oh god.... here we go again.

I give it...... 2 weeks til some shop has built a "super" turbo van.

UGHH i thinks its gay. Tomany features. enought to make the routine service a pain in the ass. I'll stick with my b series old plain looking crx. The more the gadgets the more hassle that you have to put up with when they brake.

Back