2008 Football Pick 'em!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

thats what im saying. It was the game we could only lose....but somehow won. We've had two of those this year...that better be the last one.

anybody pick miami for today...ahahahaha

thats a little bit of a sore subject....fuckin jessica simpson is a jinx.
it's not just her though... Remember last year when he started fucking Carie Underwood? He lost like 5 straight games... Bill Parcels was right at the beginning of this season, Romo does do a lot better when he doesn't let Hollywood get to his head.

Plus, it didn't help that his throwing hand thumb was all banged up... probably did more bad than good by trying to throw. Wait, he did do bad... 3 picks:mad::mad::mad:

I'm just waiting to hear some good news coming out about all the injured players that went down today. Hopefully they'll all be good in a week or two.

On the up side, Terry Glen has been practicing this past week :D maybe he suits up and gets playing time next week? or maybe the last game this season against the Skins? Only time will... :)

Id love to see terry glenn come back. i heard friday that he was practicing again and i had an ear to ear smile the whole way home from work.

im coming back up to the top.
mofo vikings lost to the redskins WTF.

oh well i have a damn good week.

youre telling me...i dont want the redskins with momentum...even though we clinched home field.

Well, I impressed even myself this week, and from what I can see the unofficial results are
1 get_nick 162
1 B16RacerN2NR 162
2 crxyem 160
2 ripperbone 160
3 Smarty009 156
4 Laces out Dan!!!! 143

how sweet is that a tie for first and second. I managed to come out of 5th pretty much trailing all season to tie it up with ripperbone for 2nd, also I was the only one to pick Washington over Dallas, Houston over Jacksonville, and Denver over Min this week

Great season for all those who stuck around this year.

Last edited:
Back