'10 -'11 Football Pick 'em

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

bahahaha. lmfao....so i'm reminding you guys to get your picks in. i had my pick for the thursday game but not the rest of the week. i was going to watch for injuries and such. i didn't know it would lock me out after the thursday game.

talk about fucking retarded. i'm going to be 10 or 12 points behind. :lmao:
Lol, let me see if I can change the rules to 5 minutes before the game instead of 5 minutes before the first game...

EDIT: Ok i did it, go make your picks you retard :lol:

Last edited:
yeah, i was so annoyed at nto getting in my picks that i didn't even log back into my computer.

thanks for updating the rules. now....i just start a few points behind. i'm ok with that.

Dallas = :bash:

Are you kidding me?! Fumble @ the end of the first half and penalty on what was going to be the game winning drive :mad:

They do this shit to me season after season... WTF :(

Weird week of games. That tends to happen at the beginning of the season until the cream rises to the top.

I started off 6-0 then went 2-8 the last 10 games. Glad to have football back though.

Good luck in week 2 gentlemen.

Weird week of games. That tends to happen at the beginning of the season until the cream rises to the top.

I started off 6-0 then went 2-8 the last 10 games. Glad to have football back though.

Good luck in week 2 gentlemen.
nah, I think you just suck at picking :p That's what you get for starting the shit talking lol.

I was actually talking about the NFL results, not my picks. lol

But I hear you.

Fucker.

how do you guys seriously pick the giants over the titans?

I signed up for the U Pickem on my local radio station website... this year for some reason I have literally gotten 9 of 16 correct three weeks in a row... I'm sucking, because this weeks winner got 15 of 16 correct, but at least I'm consistent. lol

Back