2014 Veloster Turbo

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Theres a lot going on with that thing just as far as exterior colors.

You selling because you're getting rid of it soon?

TRACK DAY BRO

only mods are ksports, rear torsion bar, front strut bar, hot pipe, star specs, VTRS pads and ATE amber fluid. the track alignment proved fruitful at thompson. i literally smoked the brakes first session. second and third session they worked perfectly and i was able to break my personal record twice lol very happy with the performance of the vehicle this time. i'll have my videos up later. the car has a killer turn in right now.

https://www.facebook.com/Herby53/videos/10206857803145859/?__mref=message_bubble

IMG_6516.JPG
So I've removed and sold all the carbon parts, the grille, the throttlebody and hard pipes.

also purchased a few new oem clips and small aero panels that ive broken or cut during removal. really trying to keep it as nice as possible.

Last edited:
The autocross season is over! We had a killer double header weekend. 2x DSP class champion. worked hard for it this year in my "now-stf-car" to win DSP against a bolted and tuned focus ST. excited to get my new jacket at the banquet :)

IMG_7241.jpg

i know right?!?! it was be a great SMF car considering :) leave the drivetrain stock, upgrade the suspension and tires. add a cage/seat/harness later on.

seems... too cheap? and in springfield? bring friends...

It's definitely interesting. You have got to wonder what the extent of the front end damage is though. But I suppose if it's going to be a racecar, does it matter what kind of accident it was in?

Veloster is still fantastic. over 60K now.

snow tires put on in november

oil change x2, alignment, trans fluid change all done since october.

already booked 2 track days with TNIA, 1 at thompson 1 at palmer, and going to book a 3rd with CARTCT at thompson. all within 2 weeks of each other :)

IMG_0653.JPG
IMG_0668.JPG
Got the star specs flipped.

Changed the rear pads last night and greased the slide pins / pumped a few ounces of brake fluid out. Will do the front pins and pump today.

IMG_0754.JPG
New Season New Me!

Placed 3rd of 6 in "new" PAX based classing. Much more competition now. My rival ST from last year is fully built for DSP and whooped me and won his class. I lost my class by .3 ish. Not terrible for a stock car vs a decent prepped mini and Miata.

i can certainly give alot less fucks about leaning on the fenders LOL

also i painted the wheels gloss black with gold and pink sparkles.

Back