2023 integra

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Hopefully it's not an overpriced "sports" car. I assume it will be a starting price of around $30k once it actually gets to release, then the dealers will add on their $10k paperwork fee. Woo.

probably will be based on the FK chassis and sport a similar 300 hp turbo motor as the CTR, maybe with some electric assist like the CRz had or something.

all in all, it sounds like a 4000lb car with a 38-45k sticker

which has me yawning.

prove me wrong. 400z is a better buy at that price point

I hope you're both wrong, but something tells me both of those assessments are pretty spot on.
I'm not buying it either way, but it would be nice to look at.

"Now it's the right time to retire the halo and bring in the volume entry car. It's time to return to Integra."

after looking at the light show in the article... i bet it looks alot like the new elantra/sonata. which are ugly AF

1629463501216.png

1629463528443.png

It's really sad that basically all of us have no hope for it being a 'good' car.

Have we all become boomers? Or, is it that what is 'good' in modern buyers is not the same any more?

Millennials aren't even buying cars, so why are they catering to them?
And with all the mpg and ev mandates states are throwing down, it basically has to suck by regulation design.

But so did early 80s cars. 350 v8s making 120 hp because of emissions restrictions.
And in time, we got to 600hp production daily drivers that still meet even stricter emissions.

I'm hoping they nail it, but i too don't think they will because they aren't catering to the 90s boy racer inside me any more. And may, rightfully so.

so, it's looking more and more like the civic fk platform, with some re-hashed body panels.

in the 90s, we'd be all about this to get the integra parts into our civics. why are we hating on it today?

because they are all the same now except for the R car which is extremely ridiculously overpriced.

Back