2023 integra

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

so, it's looking more and more like the civic fk platform, with some re-hashed body panels.

in the 90s, we'd be all about this to get the integra parts into our civics. why are we hating on it today?

Because when we were 16, we thought it was super neat that our entry-level econoboxes shared parts with a higher-tier model.

Now that we're (mostly) adults, we view this how it really should be viewed - "Why the fuck would I pay that much for a restyled Civic?"

Having said that, I also no longer give two shits about my daily being hella modified...and, with that, I do believe I want a new Integra.

As long as it's a Type R, because....well, you know.

Edit: I posted this before I actually looked at the link.

I defintely want one.

B200BE43-8A09-4A4B-8D02-CEAD20A6DFD1.jpeg
Nevermind.
Yuck.

yeah, definitely not on my short list. too much model3 influence, and that car has no looks at all.

knew it was too good to be true. it just looks so bloated, I understand that most vehicles nowadays are much larger than they were 20 years ago due to safety regs and whatnot, but the existence of the versa, chevy spark, kia rio, etc., all show that it is possible to make a safe, small stature vehicle. I don't think the integra should be that small, but a compact is what it was and what it should be.

This is bland. Even the front end in that article just looks like every other bland car on the road.

Something is off with that photo. The license plate is bent/crooked, and the reflectors on the rear bumper look very photoshopped...and the more I look at it, the faker it looks.

Something fishy going on.

Eh...I don't hate it. I figured it would be a sedan and based on the Civic. If we're honest, that's what the Integra has always been...a Civic-based vehicle slightly upscaled. If they had brought out a coupe, I would have been very surprised seeing as there are no coupes anywhere in Honda's entire lineup as of right now (well, aside from the $160k NSX). And yeah, a 1.5 sounds anemic, but it's the same 200hp/190lbs/torque engine that the Si has, and it does have a 6-speed with an LSD. I presume there will be a Type-S version with higher output at some point as well.

All in all, it's about what I expected. Basically an ILX 2.0. I'm okay with it. Not likely to buy one, but I think it's okay for what it is. At least it's not some hybrid or electrified piece of crap.

Last edited:
not a single look at the interior in that video? or did I just miss it?

Not impressed. I'd buy a camry first, at least then I know it will most likely last. Also, I think revamping the Integra name as a performance electric would have been awesome.

Back