240 owners pls...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

if you got the money why not? heh...

thats bad as hell...wonder if the car runs though?

Why wouldn't it run? S15 conversions have almost become commonplace in the Nissan world. All that money on the body and paint I'd seriously doubt he did it to a car that doesn't run. S15 conversion has nothing to do with the mechanics of the car.

all that and its still looks off to me. s15 front end looks good and only good on a true s15 IMO.

I like the s15 conversion, but I wouldn't want to get it for the s13. I plan on getting the s13 front w/ projectors, blah blah blah. I'm not a big fan of body kits, I just want the conversion and a two tone paint job on it, I've seen a s13 with a two tone paint job up in la, looks hella dope in my opinion.

here's another. local guy who drifted with us...

sponsor1.jpg

get my S14 (square lights) tomorrow. Gonna pay it off and use it as a daily driver with distand plans for a silvia conversion, prolly in 06...

Silverchild - Fastback? coupe? In socal especially it is very hard to find a coupe around here for sale, all I see for sale is fastbacks... <_<

Back