25 reasons to smoke the Ganj

• Thread starter Thread starter eg6sir
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 66
  • Views Views 4K

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

you cant buy groceries with weed? trade for food stamps at the hood

what rock do you live under?

you can buy everything with weed.; you need to sell it first though.

i know that much. i was just saying i can't walk into the grocery store and go 'well, here's exactly 218.93 worth of some good Kush.' I use weed as currency meaning i trade it straight across, no money involved. I bought a car that way once.

When I was in HS, a bunch of us were going through the Burger King drive through. When I got up to the drive thru window, I realized I had a single dollar bill in my wallet. So I wrapped a fatty nug in it and handed it to the guy at the window. At first he was like WTF? then he unwrapped it and his eyes got HUGE. When I got to the next window he was waiting with a couple bags of food, probably 4 times as much as we ordered.
Ahhh, memories...
And the lack thereof...

When I was in HS, a bunch of us were going through the Burger King drive through. When I got up to the drive thru window, I realized I had a single dollar bill in my wallet. So I wrapped a fatty nug in it and handed it to the guy at the window. At first he was like WTF? then he unwrapped it and his eyes got HUGE. When I got to the next window he was waiting with a couple bags of food, probably 4 times as much as we ordered.
Ahhh, memories...
And the lack thereof...

i thought you were gonna say you floored it because you didnt have enough money and hit a little black girl on a bike.. :ninja:

i thought you were gonna say you floored it because you didnt have enough money and hit a little black girl on a bike.. :ninja:
LMMFAO
I love that commercial (public service announcement w/e)
Weed makes you kill little black girls!!!!

Back