25 reasons to smoke the Ganj

• Thread starter Thread starter eg6sir
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 66
  • Views Views 4K

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Thanks Al Gore. Have you ever flown on an airplane? Then you're an idiot as well! Guess what asshat, they don't have cats either. Go crawl back into your liberal hole.
There is a difference between crying that the world is going to end and saying that you shouldn't go out of your way to destroy the environment. What harm does running a cat do? You lose 2hp? You can't even feel that. You'll get that from differences in air temp. What benefit does it have? It reduces emissions that cause smog and acid rain. Yes I've flown before, but I don't do it often. Going out of your way to damage the environment is retarded, flying is occasionally a necessity.

There is a difference between crying that the world is going to end and saying that you shouldn't go out of your way to destroy the environment. What harm does running a cat do? You lose 2hp? You can't even feel that. You'll get that from differences in air temp. What benefit does it have? It reduces emissions that cause smog and acid rain. Yes I've flown before, but I don't do it often. Going out of your way to damage the environment is retarded, flying is occasionally a necessity.

lol, you're a moron.

"mary isn't a drug" hahahahaha

Just because it's natural doesn't mean it's not a drug.

poppy seeds are natural. they are used to make opium, vicodin, lortab... i could go on. also, did you know that by ingesting a bunch of nutmeg and drinking milk you will hallucinate? yes, these are all natural.

But... I'll just say this. Man made beer. God made pot. Who does it say we trust on our money?

God doesn't exist though, and money is the root of all evil.

So... I only carry cash when I have to.

Yes because my constant visits to BP must be really interesting for them.

which is why gas prices keep rising. :D

Read the first part of klyphs post for my answer to that. The government here has lessened the gas tax actually. It's the companies themselves which are fucking us over then reporting billions of dollars in PROFIT.

The love of money (greed) is the root of all evil, not money itself.

How can you have the love for money without money itself? Take money out of the equation, the love for it goes away.

hence, money itself is THE root of all evil.

How can you have the love for money without money itself? Take money out of the equation, the love for it goes away.

hence, money itself is THE root of all evil.

You can have greed for anything. Maybe you want to be the caveman with the biggest cave and the the most goats. Allowing a lust for physical possesions to consume your life is the problem. Money doesn't have to be a part of the equation, It's just the most common object of desire.

Ok, who lives in a cave? I know, it's only an example. You can't go and make examples that have nothing to do with money when we're talking about money specifically.

Today's society is built around money. It's everything to someone who doesn't have it, it's nothing to someone who does have it. But at the same time, someone who does have it would fight tooth and nail to keep it.

Money is the root of all evil, perhaps "all" can be misconstrued. but you're not going to get anything today without money, so it has to be associated somewhere in the equation.

I haven't been to a concert in years... and I haven't showed my boobs to get them. :D But I've bought car parts with pot, recieved goods or services by trade, and also realized that just being nice can get you something back later on without asking.

My point was that any physical possesion can consume your life, hence greed is the root of all evil. Your counter argument was that you can buy any possesion with money, so money itself is the root of all evil.

Using your superb logic, I offer this:
Someone is addicted to crack cocaine and it consumes their life. They bought the crack with money, so money itself is what they are addicted to.
Obviously that's not the case. Money is just a medium to transact goods and services. Are Bank tellers evil? Are ATM's fountains of irresistible demonic power? No. The evil lies within the hearts of men, not the paper in their wallets.

Ok, who lives in a cave? I know, it's only an example. You can't go and make examples that have nothing to do with money when we're talking about money specifically.

Today's society is built around money. It's everything to someone who doesn't have it, it's nothing to someone who does have it. But at the same time, someone who does have it would fight tooth and nail to keep it.

Money is the root of all evil, perhaps "all" can be misconstrued. but you're not going to get anything today without money, so it has to be associated somewhere in the equation.

who the fuck said anything about money?? this is reasons to burn the ganj.. :D

you cant buy groceries with weed? trade for food stamps at the hood

what rock do you live under?

you can buy everything with weed.; you need to sell it first though.

an ounce of good weed is $400-$450.. how much is an ounce of gold now?? at one time weed was worth more than gold

Back