265hp n/a Integra .. WOW!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I wonder if its CARB legal with all those mods! lol

Ok, I know my car is a gloified peice of crap. I have worked my ass off on this thing that probly won't even make 16 sec in a quater mile. But I thought I would try and sell it. So yeah, I went well over board on it. Sorry.

Ok, I know my car is a gloified peice of crap. I have worked my ass off on this thing that probly won't even make 16 sec in a quater mile. But I thought I would try and sell it. So yeah, I went well over board on it. Sorry.

lying doesn't get you anything but your ass kicked.

relist it as a cut-coil, slow, pos integra for $800 and it will sell tomorrow.

lying doesn't get you anything but your ass kicked.

relist it as a cut-coil, slow, pos integra for $800 and it will sell tomorrow.
You've got a point, but it was worth a shot. Besides, it got me here where I can learn a lot more about hondas than what I've ever learned just by working on them. :idea:

you still shouldn't lie about things. you knew good and well your car didn't have that kind of hp but you listed it as that anyways

Did you ever think he's just playing along?

Either way this is awesome

at least its down. theres less chance of someone getting pissed at you when they go to check it out and find out its complete junk compared to what you were marketing it as.

I'm so damn dumbfounded with myself, I just don't know what to say.

I'm so damn dumbfounded with myself, I just don't know what to say.

So I'm curious, where'd your friend get the computer that hooked up to the ECU that showed you how much horsepower it had?

By the way, I'm the one that was emailing you :D

So I'm curious, where'd your friend get the computer that hooked up to the ECU that showed you how much horsepower it had?

By the way, I'm the one that was emailing you :D
I know that was you.

much better

Gennerally Modified , Intake and exaust. Because of how old it is, it has torsion bars in the front suspension, how ever there are coil overs in the rear. I does have a faily decent sound system in it. Not the best but it does sound good. It does have the original D16A1 motor that is running good. If you have any question, let me know.

Back