3000GT turbo?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Matts96HB

VIP
Hey all,
I have a b18b1 in my ek. Looking to boost, I need some help here.
My buddy just bought a 3000gt vr4 with some spare turbo's and he wants to sell one, so i figured i'd try it out. I have no idea on the trim size or stock w/g setting on the turbo, car had around 40k, he wants $200 for it. Good deal? also, will i be able to find a mani for this turbo? Thx.

im not sure so don't quote me on this - but I believe that the twin turbo's that came stock in the VR-4's were the 15G's. I do know that the 15G turbos have a T25 flange...so if your looking for a manifold it has to fit a T25 Flange in order for it to work...thats assuming that the guy you know is selling the stock VR-4 Turbos. If your looking for such a manifold, the greddy turbo kit uses the 15G...so use the greddy manifold it will bolt right up. Anyone else know other options??

Bad deal. Stock VR4 turbos were TD04 9b's, which is tiny as hell. Having a manifold made to mount it also screws you because most of the DSM turbo housings are for the larger turbos.

Yeah, plus i looked on ebay and i can have a new one for the same price lol. thanks for the info :)

Back