6 flashes and then 6 more?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

YouKnowWhoIBee

my avatar is better.
I have a sohc 95 civic hatch. And i was throwing a code like once everyother day. So i found out through a friend that on sohc 5th gen civics you use the peper clip to see the code you are throwing. So i did it and i counted the flashes on the cel. It flashed 6 consistant times then paused and then 6 more flashes. So does that mean the code i am throwing is 6 or 12? I thought it was 6 which meant "engine coolant temp"( i think) But i dont know what to do about it. If that is even the code i am throwing. So can anyone help me out. Thanks in advance :worthy: [HS]

6 quick flashes then a pause would be 6... If there's no other codes it will just keep doing that over and over... So you got it... Now fix it ;)

I plan on it probably tomorrow. i know it is located on my block below my dizzy. If that is my problem. Does anyone know off hand how much ect sensors run?

$40 maybe? I don't know how much for yours.

Or you can steal one off an old head or go to a junk yard and grab a few throw it in you pocket. The Jersey way.

Back