88-89 Integra Pistons Wanted.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Anyone know where to get 88-89 Integra performance pistons (ZC)?

Post in one forum,in this case the classifieds in the market section.Other than that,do a google search.

Thankyou, but I have searched google. What I am trying to find out is if anyone that has a ZC has ever upgraded their pistons. I don't believe the marketplace section would yeild that type of answer.

Then post in engine building,as you have.Most of us look at all the forums,and someone will almost always answer if they know.It just clutters the forums with unrelated threads,such as a engine building question in the swap section :D

Best place I found is a junkyard. I.E.: U-Pull-it, Pick-N-Pull. Their is one located near me that doesn't even check your toolbox so they are small enough to get for free. if you can't find them call L-4 Imports in Nor Cal at 530-822-7898 and ask for Carlos he can get just about anything. Good luck

Actually, I am looking for performance pistons. I have found .020 and .040 over piston rings, but have had no luck finding the pistons to go with them.

Ah I see. when I built my friends 89 Teg motor I got 10.5:1 AEM/Wiseco pistons and AEM Hyperrods from SMA in Sacramento, CA.

Call AEM or some place that sells them.

Good luck

AEM made pistons? News to me. :)

If you are looking or ZC's, go get them new. Not from dealer, but get OEM ZC's. Looking for aftermarket? Endyn/Weisco "Roller Waves" are some good choices for that motor. Mike ran 12.6:1 in his crvtec on pump gas. Check to see if Aries and JE make d-series pistons.

Originally posted by lsvtec@Mar 7 2003, 01:59 PM
http://www.theoldone.com/components/pistons/
ZC pistons are the first listed.
Endyn/Wiseco pistons rock.

Thanks! Just what I was looking for. Now my next question is which one out of those three will be ideal for turbo application.

FI- 75.5 mm 8.23-8.54:1 19.0 mm 267/80
NA (Low)- 75.5 mm 9.68-10.13:1 19.0 mm 252/80
NA (High)- 75.5 mm 10.52-11.16:1 19.0 mm 285/80

Next we will discuss rods :D

Cool, now we are getting somewhere. As far as bearings go, will oem type be suffecient, or does someone make an aftermarket upgrade on bearings.

OEM

If you need a source for the Endyn pistons, give Intercrew a call. They deal with Endyn on a regular basis, and are local to Endyn's shop. The number is in my sig.

:D

P29 or PM7 is the number you want for 88-89 Pistons from that year teg. I have an 89 i just tore the D16 out with intensions of a full rebuild but am now swapping in a B16 instead. call Acura and order the P29 piston its the same as a JDM ZC and the only sizes they have are .25mm and .50mm over bore at 52.60 a piston. hope this helps.

as a general rule of thumb, low compression pistons = turbo, high = n/a. It's all about how the motor makes power.

Back