88 civic dx needs a home :)

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Dark91zc

89 dx hatch with dpfi sohc zc, needs to have engine changed out i have extra engine for it, mpfi sohc zc i have the ecu for the dpfi to mpfi conversion i also have a harness that needs minor work for the dpfi to mpfi conversion it has a roll cage for the back of the front seats back to the hatch it also has a c-pillar bar it needs the usdm front clip put back on it has 4 16" rims with new tired inside it needs seats 1500 obo the ticket was for speeding over 120
all i have to say was i was i was in a hurry to see my wife she was taken into the hospital in corona and i was in hacienda heights when she called me (the reason for the price change is some one bought the jdm front end off of it. i will swap the sohc zc with mpfi conversion and the car will just need seats but just let me know the car is in arcadia and i hopefully will have pics soon sorry for the delay)

here is more info

1988 honda civic dx championship white w/blue pearl
140K miles on Chassis
80-90K miles on ZC Swap
No Dents

SOLD sorry guys

Missing:
front n rear seats
radio

Includes:

Complete Carpet and Panels
Complete USDM front end (hood,fenders,headlights,corner lights,bumper
Complete Single Cam ZC (engine,tranny,distributor) direct bolt in swap
Monroe shocks
Megan Racing coilovers
JDM rear bumper w/lip
JDM rear wing (long L.E.D)
C-pillars set up "Miracle-X style"
MOMO steering wheel
4 Point roll cage

Not Included:

15inch Mugen MR5s (not for sale)

wOTg1OTM4NnM0MTNkZmQzMXk1NDE%3D.jpg

wOTg1OTM3NnM0MTNkZmQzMXk1NDE%3D.jpg

wMTAwMDAzOTZzNDEzZGZkMzF5NTQx.jpg

i would if i had someone to follow me out but everyone is working and i am waiting for my wife to give birth :) baby boy, and pics hopefully by tuesday

Back