89 civic hatch bumper swap

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

akronboy89

ok i got a 1989 civic hatchback and i hate the front bumper. so i was wondering how hard it would be to either swap a crx front bumper or a four door front bumper. i was at the junk yard the other day and found a nice four door front bumper i just dont no what ill have to do to put it on there. i know someone on here has to know what all ill have to change to put it on there

you can do a crx front bumper,but you have to put crx fenders and corner lgiths as well

when you do a crx swap do the fenders line up with the doors properly, i was told they need to be modified. please correct me if i am wrong

What junkyard did you find EF parts in? I couldnt find anything near me, there is an all Honda yard out in Alliance though.:ph34r:

what kind of parts are you looking for i have had 3 91 EFs, one was a wreck so i stripped it of all the useable parts, 1 is a dd and the other is my project which is almost ready for the road. so i have so parts if your having problems finding something i maybe able to help

Yeah just go with a 90-91 USDM bumper. Don't think CRX look good. The JDM front conver. is nice if you have the $$. Try passwordjdm.Com. Pricey but allways heard good things of their products..

what kind of parts are you looking for i have had 3 91 EFs, one was a wreck so i stripped it of all the useable parts, 1 is a dd and the other is my project which is almost ready for the road. so i have so parts if your having problems finding something i maybe able to help

Got a dx matching drivers seat?

the seats are hf style (pleater) and kinda beat up, i may have si seats for sale, they came in the car i just picked up but the passenger side has no back adjustment and both front seats have the normal rips, the rear is mint thou

Back