89 crx si sohc zc vtec

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

cavrx

Ok i got a 1989 crx si for sale or trade
It has a zc/v-tec sohc 1.6L z6 head rebuilt hot tanked and milled.it also has a header,
2 1/2" custom exhaust with a high flow cat back to a stock style walker muffler to keep the cops off my case.
It also has a msd full ignition, motor mount inserts, b&m fuel pressure regulator and gauge.
an acura ls computer. It also has max speed coilovers and 16" kosei k1's on nitto 450's.
As far as stereo it has a pioneer 6500 with 6 1/2 door and rear infinity speakers ran by a pioneer 4 channel amp and the rear cargo seperator has a custom made carpeted board with two 12" free air blaupunk (sp) subs ran by a high dollar epic center and a alpine vseries amp.
i also have a complete energy suspension bushing kit. i only installed the shifter bushings and sway bar links all else is still in the box sealed.
As far as the body goes there is a rust spot on the drivers side rear quater. Its not that big of a fix really. An the paints starting to bubble on the right quater so i guess theres some surface rust under there. Again an easy fix. i got the car from an old man and he had the body work done it just wasnt done to last and the car was repainted stock silver.
oh yeah it has dad racing seats short throw shifter and slotted and dimpled rotors and satisfied ceramic pads.
and a code alarm alarm system and power door lock actuators have been installed but not hooked up to the alarm yet. The alarm also has the remote start option and the option to open the sunroof it just wasnt hooked up due to the lack of knowledge of my local circut city boys
I'm asking $4,500 or offer a trade. i need something with a back seat!!!!!!

Back