89 integra zc

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

i was told the 89 zc has a two part distributor system. i need to know how to integrate it into one or if i can just wire it up just like it is.also does the 88-91 civic si tranny bolt straight up to the zc. i was told that just one side will match. will the 88-91 si intake work? i was told it will.will the drivers side motor mount work fine? i was told it would then i was told it wouldnt then i was told that i needed to use the 88-91 si motor mount on the zc.

if you have an 89 integra D16A1 engine, it is not a ZC and will not bolt directly into a 2nd gen CRX or a 4th gen Civic - you can only get 4 of the 5 transmission bolts in and only one starter bolt - the driver's side mount on the D16A1 is completely different than the ZC or Si mount - when you say "intake", do you mean cold air intake or intake manifold? the 88-91 Si CAI will work, but the intake manifold will not

there were 86-89 JDM integras with ZC engines - they also will not bolt right in - they are basically like the D16A1 - the DOHC ZC that bolts into the 2nd gen CRX & 4th gen Civic comes from 88-91 JDM CRX Si and 88-91 JDM Civic Si and although it may look the same as a D16A1 at first glance, it is not even close to being the same engine

Back