91 civic dx hatch swap

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

ayden

just recently bought this car and wanted to swap it. I was looking at k24a3 but just so stuck on where to start and where to find parts i need. I cant find anyone who has swapped my exact car with a k series, they're all doing b series. Any help with k series that would work and sites that have the parts needed to swap for MY car.

will the package for the ef work for my dx? i think so since they are the same besides the engine i think

I'm doing an engine swap for my car for a K24A2 but not sure what tranny to go with. I don't want anything expensive. I would prefer the cheapest one for now so I can just get it driving. Or if possible could I use my own transmission that's already in the car?

I'm doing an engine swap for my car for a K24A2 but not sure what tranny to go with. I don't want anything expensive. I would prefer the cheapest one for now so I can just get it driving. Or if possible could I use my own transmission that's already in the car?

You'll need a K-series transmission. Yes, there are cheap K-series trannies if that's the route you need to go for now, but is the drivetrain that's in the car dead or on its way out? If not, I'd say wait longer, save money, and do it right the first time by getting the transmission that matches the engine.

Back