93 civic hatch need help

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

gunz2165

93 civic hatch with a 97 d16y8 swap. Having trouble with where all the vacuum lines and hoses go, i was given a link that would of helped but I can not view the pics that link brings me too. I also need help with where the purge control solenoid valve gets wired to. I'm innthe home stretch of this car and really need quick help getting this finished

show us what you have and what you are trying to route.
what ecu are you using?
what obd are you running?
how did you hook it up -- did you run a z6 harness on it, the y8 harness and convert?

show us what you have and what you are trying to route.
what ecu are you using?
what obd are you running?
how did you hook it up -- did you run a z6 harness on it, the y8 harness and convert?
Ok I will take pictures when I get home from work. I am running a obd2 p28 ecu with a obd2 to obd1 conversion harness. I got a z6 harness off a 95 del sol.

Need the conversion harness to hook it up in the car also. Sticker on the side also says p28.
i stand corrected. there were a few obd2 p28s found in the del sol 96/97 Si it seems. very interesting. 25+ years in this and a former del sol owner and i never knew that.

So with that said, i have no idea what it even looks like. I Assume it's an obd2a style plug, so you are using the conversion harness on it to plug it into the car?

also, you might want to pull that screen shot since it has your address on it...

i stand corrected. there were a few obd2 p28s found in the del sol 96/97 Si it seems. very interesting. 25+ years in this and a former del sol owner and i never knew that.

So with that said, i have no idea what it even looks like. I Assume it's an obd2a style plug, so you are using the conversion harness on it to plug it into the car?

also, you might want to pull that screen shot since it has your address on it...
Honestly now that you say that I have no clue how to lol. But yes it is a obd2a and yes conversion harness to plug into the car.

Attachments

• 20240614_045807.jpg
    20240614_045807.jpg
    336.9 KB · Views: 10
  • 20240614_045751.jpg
    20240614_045751.jpg
    605.8 KB · Views: 7
this is a b16, not a y8, so it may be slightly different, but the general idea is probably the same.

picture-1-png.15330

on obd1, it goes to A20 and there's a power lead from the main relay i think for the other wire. try to find a helms manual or even a haynes should have that covered.

Back