93 civic no power to fuel pump

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

gunz2165

I have a 93 civic hatch with a d16 swap. I'm not getting any power to the fuel pump. I have power ar the relay on the yellow an green wire 10.8v, I have 11.8v on the green with yellow wire on the relay. If I run 12v to the pump it will kick on. I have power to the injectors. I just can't get the pump to kick on. Can someone please help.

I have a 93 civic hatch with a d16 swap. I'm not getting any power to the fuel pump. I have power ar the relay on the yellow an green wire 10.8v, I have 11.8v on the green with yellow wire on the relay. If I run 12v to the pump it will kick on. I have power to the injectors. I just can't get the pump to kick on. Can someone please help.
Update: just for the hell of it I checked the green with yellow wire again from the ecu to the fuel relay and it still shows between 11 and 12v. But the yellow with green wire that goes from the relay to the fuel pump no long has any volts going through it. So I'm gonna guess the relay is bad. Local advance auto has 1 for 50 bucks. Omw to grab it now.

Back