94 civic ex b16a2 swap

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

its the sir-II. yes that is pretty much everything you need. Use you stock eng harness and wire up the knock sensor to the ecu. You will have to extend the vtec wires so the connectors will reach. Other than that its a fuck'n breeze. Good luck

P.S get the fuck'n LSD. dont be a cheap bastard

do u think i would be able to do the swap in my garage over a weekend?
or how long do u think it would take.
also, how much would it cost to have a shop do it
i live in northern va

what will i have to do with the wiring?

Well the tim lengths of the swap has many factors. How mechanically incline you are, whats your tool situation. If you have one of your boys help'n. So if your do your homework and plan shit out(everything you need) it should go pretty good. The wiring is simple, you have to add 1 wire from the knock sensor which is located above the oil filter. Run that wire through the firewall(keep it clean) to the ecu..check refference for pin #. you will also have to extend the vtec wires because the vtec pressure switch and soleniod are on the opposite side of the distributor. Good luck

Originally posted by Cashizslick+Jan 30 2004, 08:13 PM-->
@Jan 29 2004, 08:36 PM
hmotorsonline does not sell B16A2 motors... USDM.

Hmotors online is mad ghey - forget getting a mystery motor.

You're an idiot. Hmotorsonline is one of, if not the best place on line to get motors. Just because you couldn't figure out how to wire your car, doesn't reflect on them.

Back