94 del sol Si w/ fresh b16a sir2 swap

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

ebay is pricey, but worth it for the advertising alone...

i just don;t understand why del sol's don't have the resale value and speed that they should...
there's not that many of them, they're awesome cars, good mileage, nice ride...

they should sell a lot faster than they do...
i'll keep my eye out for someone looking for a del sol... 4K is a good deal...

i offered this price to chris tonight, so i'll offer it out here too.

4500 with the a-tech final speed 15x7's with BRAND NEW, not 1 mile, on yoko A048's R-compound tires.

give me another hundred, and i'll throw in a compelete set of snows: 14x6 steelies, new last season so they aren't crapped out w/ 185/65/14 michelin X-ice snow tires. 85% ish left. used from dec to mid feb of last year only.

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Sep 4 2005, 02:46 AM
i offered this price to chris tonight, so i'll offer it out here too.

4500 with the a-tech final speed 15x7's with BRAND NEW, not 1 mile, on yoko A048's R-compound tires.

give me another hundred, and i'll throw in a compelete set of snows: 14x6 steelies, new last season so they aren't crapped out w/ 185/65/14 michelin X-ice snow tires. 85% ish left. used from dec to mid feb of last year only.
[post=549396]Quoted post[/post]​

not one bid on that either... damn....

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Sep 4 2005, 01:46 AM

[post=549396]Quoted post[/post]​

I'd give ya $100 for those...

yep. she's going this weekend :)
and so is the hatch.

the sti gets the garage now :)

buyer of the sol wishes to remian anonomys until he gets it home... but i have a deposit on it... and hes coming to get it saturday

buyer of the hatch is coreyR, and hes getting it saturday as well

I got drunk and told everyone the other night so its not really a secret anymore. I was just gonna suprise a few of my buddys with "the worlds most famous del sol".

Back