94 LS throttle Body

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.

4DRonDUBS

My friend Ryan has an extra ls motor and parts sitting around and offered to give me the throttle body off the engine for nothing and i said ok but i wanted to find out if i could run it on my car and not suffer any damage or throw any cells, The throttle body will be going on a z6 head with a p32 intake manifold, I think its a 58mm to my 56 mm. So Better air flow equals more power production right.

I have this book and it has dyno results i bought a long time ago and their is a 2dr 94 civic ex with forged je pistons, milled(.03) z6 head for 10:1 compression, mildly ported, rubens cam, and a 60 mm bored z6 throttle body, full exhaust and the fricken thing is dynoed at 141hp at 6300rpm at the wheels and 120ft/lbs torque. Thats pretty good for daily driver status i think?

What do you guys think

This topic has been closed :locked:

Why? It is in the wrong place. Please post your topic in the right forums. Hybrid is not for suspension or interior posts. EG is not for EF questions, and so forth.

If you have any questions, please PM the moderator who closed this topic.

-The moderating Team

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back