95 civic ex with built gsr

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

i got a 1990 civic hatch with a b18a1 in it gsr trans spec clutch , brand new da integra shift linkage with new urethane bushings, brand new da integra axel's and da integra front knuckles, dc sports header and brand new full 2 1/4 inch exhaust, doesn't have back seats if interested in a trade let me know

94 civic coupe ex... i know your tired of eg's, but its fully built GSR engine and trans with a greddy bolt on turbo kit. have receipts, complete parts list... Megasquirt was just finished, coil packs and crank sensor (no distributor). It's posted in FS section, more pics available if you're interested.

i wish i could have done it but i traded it for a 95 supercharged built ls integra

havnet painted it yet.. it has been laid up for like a week...drove it to work and the bottom alternator bolt fell off or something and the top bolt is loose which made the supercharger belt jump off...im about to order a new belt because the old one was bad a long time ago...so i have to find new alternator bolts..and a new belt.. its looking like its going to be laid up for about another week or so..

trade

i have a 1996 honda civic ex with h22a4 in it just ordered new rings main-rod bearings and head gasket cause i bought the block used and was scared so it will be fresh the car has adjustable suspension 3 inch cervini cowl hood with gauges in it stage 3 clutch ultralight flywheel sittin on rota slips black the car is 2 tone nice ride but want an eg let me know

Clearly you can't read. Not only is the posting old, but he just said in the post above that he traded it.

Back