A true friend.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

98integrals

Ok heres the deal-

A while ago i let my friend borrow the tenacios D cd that he burnt for me. No big deal, he gave his copy to some one so he needed to burn another one. well, now he fucking goes up north so i dont have my tenacios D cd for a few days... oh well i can live with that. Well... while he is up there he dicides that he is gonna give MY cd to one of his friends... now he doesnt have a CD to copy.. and i dont have a tenacios D cd... that pisses me off.

he also did that to my kid rock cd... but that was actually a good thing. the tenacous D one pisses me off tho.

[/completly random rant]

i can rip it and send it to you pm if intrested

guys, haven't you figured out that's not the point?
his so-called "friend" has now taken off with 2 of his cd's that he's presumably paid something for (maybe not if they were both burned, but you've still gotta pay for the cd to burn em onto)

98teg - good luck getting them back, but i wouldn't hold your breath.... maybe you should reconsider calling this guy a friend and lending him stuff...

My post didn't show up?

Hmm, I previously said that Kid Rock sucks. He is white trailer trash that deserves to rot in a firepit. Good thing you lost the cd!

And 98Teg has (laugh) dialup, so he can't download songs. It would take him a month to get a cd.

i feel your pain 98integrals.... couldnt go too long without Tenacious D... thats some funny shit

"wheres my fuckin schnitzle???"

"Definition of a True Friend"

"A true friend" is a friend who goes out, gets two blow jobs, comes home and gives you one.

ummmmm im gunna have to disagree with you on that one

Yes, as prowler so nicely pointed out im on 56k so d/l is out of the picture.

and yes, losing the kid rock cd isnt a big deal, if i were still a highschool freshman... then yes i could see how that would be a problem.

FUCK! i cant think of any good D quotes to put here casue i have been D-less for so freaking long :angry:

ehh, that was actually one of my least favorite songs on the CD.
funny... but, well... shit its the D and some D is better than no D.

maybe i should stop being cheap and actually buy Cds... hmm thats hard w/o money lol.

Go buy the CD and actually support the artists.

Or have one of your buddies local to you on broadband download and burn it...

Back