AAutoX sunday... Who's in?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

ScrapinSi

I'll be there... Hopefully... lol... Goin campin saturday... So assuming I wake up... I'll be there... Got a few new mods to test... :D

im there as well, with new mods that should definately help my turn in and bodyroll issues.

as long as they dont tell me my car is too loud.

i won't be making this one either....

limerock on saturday, and supposed to go to the beach on sunday with the g/f to visit friends who are camping there....

they have picked the worst schedule for me this year. So far almost every event has fallen on a day after which I have a picnic or my b-day party for example which are typically on a Sat. To go auto-x after a night of drinking usually isn't much fun

Why not? Thats what i'm doing... But i'll top you one... I am working 3rd shift right now... Going straight to the campground, camping all day today & drinking all night, then going to AutoX sunday morning...
100_0413.JPG

100_0415.JPG

100_0416.JPG

That outta be fun unloading at AutoX... LOL

And I have a few new things to try out...
#1. Hawk HPS front & rear
#2. Braided Lines & ATE SuperBlue Fluid
#3. Cusco FSB (I know it does nothing)
#4. Whiteline Steering Rack Bushings (HOLY CRAP DOES IT MAKE A DIFFERENCE!!!)

So hopefully my knocking problem & braking problems are both now fixed...

See you suckers Sunday!!

woot woot!

camber plates on, new alignment, ITR rear bar and good tires.

gonna be a hoot. cant wait.

i bought a chair too! :)

wtf was banging on your buddy's car? Was it the wheel hitting the fender? All I know is, it sounded PAINFUL...

I can see it now....

A new fad is going to appear in the import scene....

Masking tape graphics.....:ph34r:

welp...cheaper than decals....hehe and 100% custom....:D

Shit... we were doin this back with the jellybean!!

And wait... Whats this I see... 3 cars in FSP, and you finished 3rd!?!? And I only did 3 runs, and all 3 were faster than you??? :eek:

EDIT: DAMN YOU CLAYTON! lol

awwe. i miss my hatch.

they were two hardcore nationals cars and drivers.
totally killed me they did. there were a few nationals guys there.

my front strut tube nuts were also coming loose :( had to tighten them after every run... but interesting enough they were tight when i got home. stupid rare parts lol

it took until the last run for me to really feel comfortable pushing the car with that bar on the back. i ended up dropping rear tire pressure to 32psi to stop it from sliding so much.

the last fun run was insane, i jacked up the tire pressure to 45psi in the rear and went crazy. got some claps and cheers when i finished because i was sideways most of the time and didnt hit any cones.

got to drive that little black CRX with the GSR motor in it. fucking fast and cornered so nice. it was nuts.

let a few people drive the whore as well, they love the car.

you gotta drive it noah!

There is no CART in 2 weeks... Next CART event is the 29th... Plainfield is the 22nd.. You should come to plainfield... I hit DEEP into 3rd gear there... :)

Back