Aircare bs need help please

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

djskip

I was in a bad car accident in my 90 civic with a z6 in it.
I now have a 88 crx and I have installed the z6 into it with a p28 ecu and I hardwired obd1 in it.
I had some codes and fixed them and have no more codes anymore.
My car is running rich and doubling the hc and co limit at aircare.
I have checked everything and I am losing my mind and money fast.I am not working
and I am still recovering from car accident.Car had a brand new cat and a working o2.
has header and full exhaust.Is there something I could check that I may have overlooked? any help would be greatly appreciated as I can not transfer my insurance over till it has passed and the permits are killing me.

I heard it could be the o2 or the ect. I have checked the o2 and voltage is good.
But for the ect ??? if my gauge works and fan works then it is not a issue?

You can check the timing. I had to adjust mine a little to get mine to pass. You can just play with it till it will pass. Or just take it to someone that will pass it for you.

weird thing is I have retarded it and advanced it as far as it will go and it is still running rich.I changed the o2 sensor and check the pinouts and it is running way better and my gas milage went up huge.The first o2 sensor came out of my roll over ( I guess they dont like that )But I went again today and it is still running rich
Hc where 360 and Co was double also( sheet is in the car)

Back