Almost a head on!!!!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

mr fix it

Well today me and my friend were out driving and we see a car about 400 yards away the next thing I knew is he was 5 feet away!!!! That racer was going at least 130 mph we jerked to the side and he pased about 6 inches from the drivers side. do you want to talk about sweating????? that guy needs to learn to drive!!!!

head on!!!!!!

Apply Directly to Forehead!

err.. Apparently he has no regard for his or anyone elses life. Darwin is awaiting him.

Glad you're all good.

130 mph + your speed = your cars both becoming instant death traps.

This is why I hate passing on two lane roads. One of the times Dave and I went riding (I was his passenger) and on a double yellow he tried to get in front of a few more cars on Highway 1. When I felt the slight wind of the car flutter my jeans I about killed him myself. I bapped him a good time on the helmet and when I got home I kindly reminded him that he's free to gamble with his own life, but anyone who would willingly put his wife's and mother of his children's life in danger without thinking about the consequences... was not a person who truly valued my life at all. I never rode as his passenger again.

Back