Almost Got Busted Tonite!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

ok, its saturday night, i am pulling out of the kmart center onto a 2 lane street. i pull into the right lane. behind me i hear this guy's engine rev. he's in the left lane and about 5 cars behind. about 20ft ahead of me, in the left lane, is this slow moving neon. i just know this asshole wants to cut me off so i floor it! 25...35...40...BRAAAKE!!!!! the dumbass in the neon changes into my lane right in front of me!! i almost lock it up. the other guy just speeds on by. ok...so now im pissed off and at the next light, its me and the neon side by side. its just some old dude. i needed to vent so i decide im gonna beat my little dx for all its worth. there are NO cars ahead for at least 1/2 mile. the light turns green and i floor it. 30....50...70pmh in a 35mph zone. it felt good until SHIT!! i see a cop sitting in a driveway and i am only about 50 feet from him. his headlights come on and he moves toward the street. i manage to slow to 50 by the time i pass in front of him. my heart sinks as i know i am busted. at the next light, i stop in the left turn lane and wait. holy shit! the cop drives right by!!!
:D :D :D

yeah, i just got a ticket last january for speeding. this would have put me closer to a suspended license, and would have made my insurance go up, cause i wouldnt be able to get it nullified with traffic school ;)

Originally posted by IntegRacingLSVTEC@Jan 11 2003, 11:30 PM
yo man u lucky u didnt get busted yo cuz fucc that getin caughts its a bitch :spin:

:wtf: yo you needs being comprehensable when u gonna post suptin dawg!

anyway, rice nice luck man. Sometimes cops let things go when theres nobody around.

yo man u lucky u didnt get busted yo cuz fucc that getin caughts its a bitch :spin:

go back to school and learn English.

thank you, drive through

s3db64c7622646.jpg

Nice luck. Same thing happened to me Friday. It's a 35 going into a 45mph zone a 1/4 ahead, so I put it to 55mph, just as I see a cop pulling out of a bank parking lot. I went flying by him, slowed down only to about 45 when I passed him. He pulled behind me but didn't do a thing. His radar wasn't on fortunately and he was a highway cop, so probably doesn't care what goes on in town.

Back