Another motor for Wil? NOOOO!!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Well...i might take you up on that offer...if the H23 wasnt running on one cylinder or it didnt cost so much to tow it out there.

Nice car man im still gonna stick with my D-series lol first time swapping so imma put a Z6 in it its got a 98 DX in it right now--(I got a 92 sedan lol) so ya nice work man

Originally posted by reikoshea@May 22 2005, 08:40 PM
Well...i might take you up on that offer...if the H23 wasnt running on one cylinder or it didnt cost so much to tow it out there.
[post=502376]Quoted post[/post]​

Take it to Intercrew- they're local to you, damn good, and should be able to get everything done for under $1000. They're linked in my sig.

Congrats Wil. :)

i went out there to check on some headers, and im definitely gonna go with those guys. Great customer service just what i want to see in a tuner shop. None of the guys talked like they were a used car salesman, just gave me straight info.

The guy thats doing the swap for me in Mesquite had the thought that he would pull my car into his bay when he locked up. The area is pretty umm shadey (sp) and for a shop owner to do that. Hes got my business. I live in flower mound, so richardson is an easier drive if i need anything in the future.

Thanks for the reco.

pew so no NA 12's by crimmus, i guess ur tryin boosted 12's by crimmus.

I prefer the first myself

alright man....its great to see you on the road with a real motor in that thing..what kind of FI set up are you going with... :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: cheers will

Originally posted by racintweek@May 23 2005, 01:37 PM
12's by memorial day.............do it :p
[post=502603]Quoted post[/post]​

:lmao:

Weaksauce. Just plain Weaksauce. :)

Let me know what ya run All Motor. We have one here that ran 14.1 All Motor on Slicks. Basic Upgrades on the car. Stock internals and head though.

If/when I go turbo, it'll be this time next year. I'll be 100% debt free in a little under 12 months...

and then it's time to start blowing shit up again.

Back