Another perfectly humorous eBay auction...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Look at his feedback and some of the items he has sold inthe past. This guy is a trip. :D :D :D

The Terms Of Service [If you bid without reading these, heaven help you]:

I take the following forms of payment:

Monopoly money [exchanged at 0.0005% face value]
Canadian Tire money [at face value]
Traveler's cheques
Shiny beads and trinkets
Gold coins
Chocolate bars
Mexican Pesos
Australian, UK or Canadian cash, coins or Money Orders.
American cash preferred.  Lots of it please.
Passionate Kisses - please note that I will not find kisses from a man "passionate" enough to be a valid payment.
PayPal balance transfers in US$ are accepted if you don't have any of the above payments to offer.

All legal currency must be dated from after the year 2000, since I don't want it to have the Y2K bug.

I've got a LOT of Monopoly money... hmm :)

Originally posted by DarkHand@Nov 25 2003, 10:47 AM
The Terms Of Service [If you bid without reading these, heaven help you]:

I take the following forms of payment:

Monopoly money [exchanged at 0.0005% face value]
Canadian Tire money [at face value]
Traveler's cheques
Shiny beads and trinkets
Gold coins
Chocolate bars
Mexican Pesos
Australian, UK or Canadian cash, coins or Money Orders.
American cash preferred.  Lots of it please.
Passionate Kisses - please note that I will not find kisses from a man "passionate" enough to be a valid payment.
PayPal balance transfers in US$ are accepted if you don't have any of the above payments to offer.

All legal currency must be dated from after the year 2000, since I don't want it to have the Y2K bug.

I've got a LOT of Monopoly money... hmm :)

1,000,000 dollars in monopaly money would be $500.

Thats got to be some little kid who just made an ebay and paypal account and had a REALLY creative mind. But Damn how can people actually buy that shit. I can sit at home and make foil hats too. But i'd just send those people who bought it a roll of aluminum foil.

Back