another ricer pic..!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

slohnda

this is the funniest damn thing i have ever seen in my life. im ready to be hit with the ' welcome to last century' pics, but oh well. this shit is hilarious.

ricer.jpg

:lol:

this was posted awhile back :p but its amazing, over on the DSM boards. Almost everyone wants that ugly piece of shit!

LMMFAO!! OMG thats a great pic. i love the Transformers...just bought Transformers the Movie on DVD last week. :D and i also have an mpeg of a New Beetle (supposed to be Bumblebee)transforming into a Transformer

dude, thats freaking cool
i would get my horn to make that transformer sound they make when they change....i would so rock that car

i guess you could say Autobot Jazz was the first ricer...huge wing, 180db stereo system, crazy ass light show, racing stripe with number...BUT he was cool as shit..and he was a Porsche 911 :)

that kit is hard though..."Brash" kit ..thought they only made it for 240's though...or maybe those skyline headlights are molded.....who cares...im with dohcvtech on this one.....transformers+rice= cool....but " wanna intercooler" front mount CAI is SUPA DUPA RICE!!!

1st off we all know that Bumblebee is a Old School VW Bug if you read anything in this post you would know people are just joking around. and who give a fuck if you spell Decepticons wrong. i cant spell worth a shit and i know one thing is that i dont care how its spelled as long as i know what it is ment to be

Back