Anyone up for another So Cal HS meet?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Jeff - Don't worry about that conversion harness I am probably just going to ship it, its $85 shipped so I will not have to pay any more for shipping which is cool with me. I want to come see the hatchy soon.

Yeah i was thinking about that. I could have sworn it said 85 shipped.

Mike and Hector - Sounds like you guys had fun, wish I could have gone but I had to work then go home and study for mid-terms.

Jonathan - Sorry I didn't call you up Sunday night, I was still sick and I was still studying for a mid-term I had at 7:30 the next morning.

Jeff - I think he still has it, he may be willing to sell it also. David, his brother and I got an EG last night. Well they paid for it but I'm helping them build it so they left part of the decision up to me if we were getting it or not. Anyway he'll probably need some money to dump into our new project car so I'll ask him about the S2k seat when I get off work.

Jonathan - If you want to come down next week end let me know. Something maybe going down, if you know what I mean. :evil: :karmaisabitch: :evil:

David, his brother and I got an EG last night

Trying to copy us with the hatchy :p now lets see if you end up buying it off of them like i did. LOL anyways how much did they pay. And how much does he want for the seat?

Jonathan - If you want to come down next week end let me know. Something maybe going down, if you know what I mean.  :karmaisabitch:

LOl whats that all about? a Rukis? heh Well i still got the foe five and just picked up some level two body armor so.......Im down :D as long as they dont have anything bigger then what i carry were strait ;)

Sorry Jeff it was a long day at work today and after band practice I completely forgot to call him up, but for sure I'll ask him tomorrow.

Yeah I guess you could call it a rukis, just some people who got themselves into some serious shit and are gonna get delt with. :wink:

Originally posted by NotUrAverage_Si@Oct 27 2004, 01:41 AM
Sorry Jeff it was a long day at work today and after band practice I completely forgot to call him up, but for sure I'll ask him tomorrow. 

Yeah I guess you could call it a rukis, just some people who got themselves into some serious shit and are gonna get delt with. :wink:
[post=407941]Quoted post[/post]​

Well i will tell you what dude, it sounds like a need to know kinda thing, so i dont wanna know, but if you do need something let me know.

Mike - I sent you a PM earlier today let me know what your deally yo is.

Jeff - What are you doing next weekend? I may want to come and hang out in the San Berdo and check out the hatchy.

Just felt like saying Hi......

Hi.

I wish I was.

I will be when I leave.

High that is.

Speaking of which - I came home from work on Monday to find that my roommate had broken the only stem to my bong. Let me tell you, having a shitty day at work, then commuting an hour to get home, and find your bong un-usable doesn't put you in a very good mood. :angry:

I'm rambling.

I guess I'll leave you guys with a thought -

No matter how slow, ugly, or beat your car is ... just remember - Jon can't break out of the 16s..... :lol: :D :p

j/k buddy. you know i love you and your momma.

lol I just had like 5 brownies. I also broke my bong bowl a few days ago lol I can wear white of have glass bongs. Im surprised my bong is still not broken but this will be my third bowl :lol: I got tin foil rolled up then bent a lil as abowl now ;)

I will be going over to a GED class on saterday i think but i gota see, so maybe not. But eguardlesss you can come out if you want man saterday or sunday.

Jeff - I was talking about next weekend not this one coming up I am going to San Diego on Saturday. I am interested in coming out there next weekend the weekend of November 6, hopefully you are free I will talk to you about this next week.

Shadney - Want to race? What does your car run right now? I think I may be able to take you right now but not for long soon you will kill me.

Jeff - mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm brownies

Originally posted by integraslut78@Oct 28 2004, 02:21 PM
Shadney - Want to race?  What does your car run right now?  I think I may be able to take you right now but not for long soon you will kill me.
[post=408692]Quoted post[/post]​

:yes:

My car runs something like 15.7 stock. And I have a cold air intake. Look out!

Originally posted by sohcslammer+Oct 28 2004, 12:58 PM-->
integraslut78
@Oct 28 2004, 02:21 PM
Shadney - Want to race?  What does your car run right now?  I think I may be able to take you right now but not for long soon you will kill me.
[post=408692]Quoted post[/post]​

:yes:

My car runs something like 15.7 stock. And I have a cold air intake. Look out!
[post=408713]Quoted post[/post]​

Yeah you probably will beat me. Oh well. We can still race.

Originally posted by NotUrAverage_Si@Oct 28 2004, 03:56 PM
Jonathan - PM'd ya back.

Hey guys how long does it take for tank of gas to go bad?
[post=408732]Quoted post[/post]​

How old is yours? I've heard about 2 years...

Mike - I got your PM I am down I will hit you up either Saturday or Sunday and see you Sunday night for the races.

Shadney - This is what I want to do to you :slap:
Talk about smacking my bitch up yo.

You guys are both my bitchs, just wait till im back on the road, i will be spanking both of you fuckers i the hatch.

I made it on Kcal rocks a fewq minutes ago. 4 tickets to pharos lost kingdom. :D

Originally posted by NotUrAverage_Si@Oct 28 2004, 11:52 PM
Shadney - It's been in there since about last February or early March.
[post=408948]Quoted post[/post]​

Like '04 ? That's fine....

Back