Anyone up for another So Cal HS meet?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

You are the first person I am looking for next race day at Fontucky Jeff.
Like I said before if I do not get much of an improvement from last season
250 shot of NOS it will blow the welds right off.

dont get smoked by the hatchy.........thats all i gota say :D j/k

But yeah you got a wait ahead of you, i still got 5 months and 17 days <_<

Originally posted by UDT@Oct 20 2004, 06:30 PM

But yeah you got a wait ahead of you, i still got 5 months and 17 days <_<
[post=405405]Quoted post[/post]​

hahaha i like the count down, care to add the mins and seconds

Originally posted by UDT+Oct 18 2004, 11:25 PM-->
NotUrAverage_Si
@Oct 18 2004, 10:18 PM
Did you make it back from LA Jeff or did those vatos get to you?
[post=404468]Quoted post[/post]​

well we did almost get got but, i have a new story, that will blow your fuckin minds. But i could never convay in spoen words how bad it was so im not even gonna try and type it.

And im sorry about the pics guys im exhausted. soon though like maybe tomarrow for sure :p

Heres a lil teaser
gallery_28521_155_1098167346.jpg

[post=404593]Quoted post[/post]​

I forgot to point out Jeffs friend doing the JDM pose. :werd:

work + the flu = a bad day :sad:

I finally have some money for the dyno tuning. Still trying to work out the trailer issue.

Originally posted by NotUrAverage_Si@Oct 22 2004, 09:09 AM
work + the flu = a bad day :sad:

I finally have some money for the dyno tuning. Still trying to work out the trailer issue.
[post=406140]Quoted post[/post]​

It sucks work + flu.
Whats up with the races this weekend?

OK. So it's Friday and I get off work in a few hours and then guess what? Weekend warrior time. Out comes the B16. Hopefully. Without too much screaming and swearing. I guess we'll see. First time doing it myself. So the plan looks like this...

#1) pull motor

#2) rip apart motor

#3) take motor to machine shop

#4) depending on condition either bore or hone motor

#5) have pistons installed (I'm thinking @ 11:1)

#6) have cams, valvesprings, retainers and crap installed (zex stg 2 cams and crane valvetrain)

#7) possible port & polish & valve job (not sure on this)

#8) put motor back in car

#9) install zex direct port 55hp kit B)

#10) procede to run high 13s I hope

Do you guys think I can run stock rods, no sleeves, and 11.5 or 12:1 c/r and still use the bottle? <_< I don't think so either. I will be converting to OBD1 and running the s200 hondata. Anything else I forgot? Any suggestions? I'm hoping to put down @180 whp at 9,500 rpms after the motor is built. I will be running the JG manifold, the JG throttle body, JG header, and straight 2.5 inch pipe back to a magnaflow muffler.

I'll keep ya updated. With a little luck I can drive it down to IDRC in 3 weeks. :woo:

Hey Shadney the guy I know with the CTR cams is trying to trade them to some guy for a turbo or intercooler. Let me know if you still want them and I'll stop him.

btw, the "clunker" will be out by then :ph34r:

Originally posted by smooth95@Oct 22 2004, 08:03 PM
Anyone going to the nhra drag races/ car show this weekend at pomona raceway I think. I think Im going sunday
[post=406369]Quoted post[/post]​

Hey im going to tommorow, I believe that my friends all motor pro stock car qualified for tommorow so im gonna go chill with them, call me if you go, i'll pm you my cell #, im going around 10-11 i believe

Originally posted by smooth95@Oct 24 2004, 08:17 PM
Today was pretty cool I ended up going to the nhra drag show today sunk 2 ride took it home baby
[post=406924]Quoted post[/post]​

yeah it was a nice day, im thinking about going up to bakersfield next weekend, did you stay for the finals? I had to leave, did any of the all motors get into the 9s? they were all like hitting 10.0s in qualifing, did you see that turbo car go into the wall? it was a good time though, a lot of good times were going down, its really amazing to see how competitive and fast everyones going, all motor street classes are in the low 11s, damn accomplishments, pomona is such a nice track i wish it was open for like it was before

Originally posted by UDT@Oct 24 2004, 10:03 PM
Yeah pomonas a cool track. A, turbo mike, has your buddie still got the one s2k seat?
[post=406943]Quoted post[/post]​

Do you want it for the hatchy?

Yeah well yesturday as soon as I got there some dude gave me a ticket to get in for free :D then as soon as I walked in power 106 gave me a basketball :D and then I won some snoop dog concert tickets :D for tonight it is in irwindale speedway I guess it is the launch party for "need for speed 2 underground" also there is going to be some drifting there me and my wifey are going. I had a good time , dude I tryed calling your cell but it didnt let me get through I have nextel maybe you can give me your private id yo for the next time :D

Back