Arias Pistons?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Sprocker

Anyone used Arias pistons recently! I heard they have a new design that is better than the old ones. I am trying to decide wether to get the Arias shelf pistons for my car or get custom pistons from some other compay since I can't find anyone else with pistons for my car. Importbuilder says they are sweet but what do you all think!

check out the Import Builders Wiseco pistons as well
same company makes them that makes the Endyne ones

I'm using new Arias pistons in my turbo b16. I didn't install them myself, but the guys at the shop (Pruven Performance in CT) who did the install were very impressed with the quality. No problems so far!

Thanks for all the replies, I talked to Importbuilder and many other emgine building shops and they said they think the Arias are very good, and Eugene at Pro-Street uses them and he builds some sweet engines.

Originally posted by tdehnel@Feb 5 2003, 03:34 PM
I'm using new Arias pistons in my turbo b16. I didn't install them myself, but the guys at the shop (Pruven Performance in CT) who did the install were very impressed with the quality. No problems so far!

ack! you let those subaru heads touch your car?!?!?! :lol:
j/p

Originally posted by Sprocker@Feb 6 2003, 10:15 AM
Thanks for all the replies, I talked to Importbuilder and many other emgine building shops and they said they think the Arias are very good, and Eugene at Pro-Street uses them and he builds some sweet engines.

hmmmm did you say eugene??? the MTV guy??? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

too bad eugene only ran 13.56 or something like that when we were at pomona together... :p

but yeah to answer your question, Arias pistons are koo, i use them also and i have no personal complaints, although i do plan on trying those endyn wiseco pistons later since everyone and their mama over here recommends them :D [no offense guys im j/k]... seriously i do plan on buying a set soon

Back