"Ask a Professional"

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

also just got an idea from this:
1964 MG Midget body shell

someone could make something really cool with it if they had a crx chassis laying around. Of course the only reason to do it is just to make something unique. Like the Mus-tegra, which was actually really badass. I wouldnt do it, but maybe i could inspire someone lol

call it a MG-X lol a FWD Midget hahaa

or hell you could even put it on a S2000... again price vs improvement wouldnt add up, but it would be cool as fuck

also if anyone needs a turbo and a d series turbo manifold and a downpipe, i just found one at a decent price on cl. i would check it out if i had the money already
http://jacksonville.craigslist.org/cto/3786524530.html

Last edited:
If this appeals to you, consider a Triumph GT6. You can almost drag and drop a Toyota motor into it (Any of the RWD motors)

I know... it's clean but I already had 2 ef crx's. im growing up a bit and need a bigger car anyways so its best i just get something with four doors.

I do have a kid now, so need to have room for her.

Also been a little curious about this

in case youre wondering why these are all in hampton and norfolk va, my sister lives up there so i figured i could see whats up on CL up there.

Some of you dudes up north might be interested in one of these too so i thought why not...

2001 Integra Gsr lsv type r dr 57 off set

1997 honda prelude clean!

1998 Honda Prelude!!!!! Great Interior!!

2001 Nissan Maxima

1999 fresh si clone w/ b16a2

2001 Nissan Altima very clean

99 Honda civic

CLASSIC SALE

Integra

theres a bunch of hondas up there lol

good point... but i actually had questions about the maxima but fogot to ask... did that year of maxima only come with a v6?

cool, i was just curious because i also just found out that in 2001 nissan built sentras that came with a SR20... I'm looking into those now too. As far as i have seen, it was only available as a 2001 MY.

At least the only ones i have seen have been 2001's. The trim level is SE 2.0

cool, i was just curious because i also just found out that in 2001 nissan built sentras that came with a SR20... I'm looking into those now too. As far as i have seen, it was only available as a 2001 MY.

At least the only ones i have seen have been 2001's. The trim level is SE 2.0

My college roommate's 96 model SE-R had the SR20. All the SE-R models from that generation had SR20DE engines in them.

His is a B15. Doubt he would do it, his is in great shape with low miles. Literally was a grandma's ride. But this is dangerous knowledge to have. Perhaps I'll start looking at CL for a cheap B13/14/15 to play with.

This is more directed at Wil (Civicious). If I'm looking to spend $7-$12k on a newer car, what would be my best bet. I'm looking for Audi comfort, rear or all wheel, preferably manual, with at least 220hp. Creature comforts are a big plus. Reliability is fairly important. I know how to maintain my cars. I'd rather not have to pull the motor to do a timing belt (stupid Audi).

I really like the S4, but I already know how you feel about that. Any good suggestions?

I've considered E36 M3, AMG something maybe, etc?

You can pull the front end off to get to the front of the AUDI. Not that tough.

My friend is selling his S4. He loves it. He's selling it to keep his Dodge pickup though... so .. There's that.

What do the Pro's think about Godspeed turbos? I was looking at some KA24DE turbo kits...

So are their turbos crap, or not bad?

Back