B16 Header

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

wisemansoji

I got a b16A2 in my 94 hatch, what kinda after market hearder should i get for the the best performance

You're going to get a lot of different answers on this one,but I think the JDM is the most recommended,next I would say DC...I don't know I use the DC ceramic cuz it is inexpensive and works.

i am a big fan of the JDM 4-1 ITR header
there are better ones out there though ... but now your getting into the $600+ area

i understand the purpose of headers but the gains are tiny for the price. Granted they look good and all sitting in the engine bay but shit, for the price you could do more.

Originally posted by heterosapian@Feb 23 2003, 12:48 PM
i understand the purpose of headers but the gains are tiny for the price. Granted they look good and all sitting in the engine bay but shit, for the price you could do more.

by themselves yes the gains are kinda small for the price ... when you get into a built engine and put a tuned header on (not one of the random cookie cutter ones) you will see very impressive gains and it will alow the rest of your components to work to their full potential as well... another reason people do not see the full gains of the their exhaust system, is most of the time they leave stock cat in there... an intake/exhaust system is only as good as its most restricted part

Back